8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
TorSun City Editor ‏@TorSunCity · 3m
#RobFord tells @joe_warmington: "I am just going to go about my day." Says docs politically motived. Stay w @TheTorontoSun for story #TOpoli

Unbelievable these guys keep joe on at the sun

Well to be fair, that's just what Rob told Joe...not what Joe said himself. Yet. I'm sure it will work its way into his column later today.

#RobFord tells @joe_warmington: "I am just going to go about my day." Says docs politically motived. Stay w @TheTorontoSun for story #TOpoli

Well, his worship got Joe's number, like he does with Lisi. Nuff said.

The docs are politically motivated? So someone just makes them up?

2010-Nov-11

Ford is a bigot. None of the other candidates were.

Ford has a current substance abuse problem; none of the other candidates did.

Ford has this habit of telling lies when he suddenly has to answer a question he wasn't expecting. None of the other candidates did.

Ford has a long record of not being a team player; none of the other candidates did.

Ford has a criminal record with multiple arrests over a period of years. None of the other candidates did.

Let's make it clear though ... I don't think any of the candidates were well-suited to the job; I said that several times, and I never supported any of them. There was only one however who clearly and totally should not have been there.

Ford is likely to embarrass Toronto whenever he does something. None of the other candidates seemed have shown this in their past actions.

Ford can't take responsibility for his own actions and mistakes. None of the other candidates did.

I'm tolerant of all views and positions ... except those who blindly support bigots for partisan reasons. I will not tolerate bigots.

Let's make it clear though ... I don't think any of the candidates were well-suited for the job. I said this several times. There was only one however who had absolutely no right being there.

But usually it's the accusations that border on the bizarre that are your trademark.

nfitz, this is getting a little ridiculous and a lot repetitive. Can't you just say that you think Rob Ford will be terrible mayor and leave it at that?
I agree, please give it a rest nftiz.

I think it would be best if everyone took a valium.

I'm amused I've been asked to drop the debate, but others are still trying to debate it with me? I'm happy to let the debate slide ... at least until I can say "I told you so" when Ford does something very weird in office.

I told you so.

Really folks ... what WERE you thinking? The comments I made back in 2010 that had everyone upset, seem quite tame now.

I'm waiting for dibattista's name/ phone number to pop up on the radar!

TPS seem to be specific in using the term "drug trafficking" rather than "purchasing illegal substances".

I'm honestly wondering what we'll see first: Ford's arrest, or Ford making a public spectacle high as fuck and/or ODing.

Executive committee quickly shoots down his call for councillors to donate any salary increase back to the city. Call Rob a whaaa-mbulance...

reporterdonpeat 11:24am via Web
"Never going to change around here!" Mayor Rob Ford rants.
I was listening on and off to the live stream and to me RoFo seemed very subdued when he was making his statement. And the 'rant' at the end after he lost the vote, wasn't as rant-y as usual. More just a statement.

I'm waiting for dibattista's name/ phone number to pop up on the radar!

TPS seem to be specific in using the term "drug trafficking" rather than "purchasing illegal substances".

This turn of phrase has me wondering also. We knew all along from whom Ford was getting his supply, why would this be news? Unless it's because "we knew it all along" won't hold up as the basis of the prosecutor's case that Ford is an addict and Lisi is his dealer. In that case, spelling it out makes sense.

Ford sent to stand in the corner, with his Dunce Cap on:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 407
Personally I have been of the opinion that Ford is more involved in this than just being a 'customer', but that is just speculation on my part as there is not yet any concrete evidence to support this.

It's a delightful notion, isn't it? Can you imagine the response if it comes out that Rofo was using the Mayor's office to personally deal drugs? There's no way to spin that in a positive light.

He also has full pensions from his time as an MP AND as an MPP. He'll get some seats on boards from Tory cronies.

Flaherty jumped ship because the shit is about to hit the fan with the Real Estate bubble and the debt bomb as the economy goes into a serious slowdown. He's running away from the mess he created just like Mark Carney did.

Wow... just... wow. Could I get you a nice deal on an apartment in Barcelona. 80% off, and the unemployment rate has come down to 25%. You might want to stick to Canada.

Also -- Mark Carney became the Governor of the BANK OF ENGLAND. Running away? Hahahaha....

Wow... just... wow. Could I get you a nice deal on an apartment in Barcelona. 80% off, and the unemployment rate has come down to 25%. You might want to stick to Canada.

Also -- Mark Carney became the Governor of the BANK OF ENGLAND. Running away? Hahahaha....
So you're seriously implying we don't have a real estate and debt bubble fueled by cheap and easy credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back