News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, no statement just a bit about hotdogs. It's all about weiners.

ddale8 1:31pm via Twitter for iPhone
Another surreal moment as Mayor Ford attempts to film Food Network thing at hot dog truck while ignoring questions on the video, gangs, Lis

A few reporters pushed around, again. This is a problem--physical intimidation is not acceptable.

StrashinCBC 1:34pm via Twitter for BlackBerry
Complete breakdown here at city hall. Bodies flying, swearing as mayor ford fights through media from NPS all the way up to his office.

reporterdonpeat 1:36pm via Twitter for iPhone
Although he repeatedly urged City Hall security to push reporters, Mayor Rob Ford ignored questions about court documents

JProskowGlobal 1:37pm via Twitter for iPhone
At several points the mayor became physical. Pushing and shoving.

DavidNickle 1:38pm via Twitter for Android
Correction . Others heard the mayor say "are you ready?" Before charging.

Last edited:
Rob Ford: "I want to see this video"

LOL, Lie #10,000

The new documents reveal that police offered to show Ford the video on the proviso that he not discuss it with anyone or comment. Ford, through his lawyer, declined, according to the documents.

I must have missed the lawyer clarification. Link please?

I thought what LeDrew read out was significant because it is the first time we know that the police is pursuing this angle. It would seem a no brainer and we have speculated on this at great length here but AFAIK this is the first solid indication that the police think so too.

I posted it - I was watching live on CP24. They came back from a break and had obviously seen the Twitter chatter. They clarified that the lawyer had a misplaced Post-it note or some other scribble that made him think what was read was redacted but he clarified that it was his mistake; LeDrew didn't do anything wrong. End of story.

I think people were going a little crazy anyway, as if that had scuttled a possible conviction. I doubt it would have, especially, as I said before, since it's got a decent chance of coming out in a couple of weeks anyway.

I posted it - I was watching live on CP24. They came back from a break and had obviously seen the Twitter chatter. They clarified that the lawyer had a misplaced Post-it note or some other scribble that made him think what was read was redacted but he clarified that it was his mistake; LeDrew didn't do anything wrong. End of story.

I think people were going a little crazy anyway, as if that had scuttled a possible conviction. I doubt it would have, especially, as I said before, since it's got a decent chance of coming out in a couple of weeks anyway.

Whoops, I just caught the interview on CP24 and it was exactly as LLtarra had transcribed it. Seems the tweet I posted was a tweeter paraphrasing. My bad. Just blowing through the post a little to fast on this big news day!!:))

Rob Ford: "I want to see this video"

LOL, Lie #10,000

The new documents reveal that police offered to show Ford the video on the proviso that he not discuss it with anyone or comment. Ford, through his lawyer, declined, according to the documents.

This doesn't really matter much. with the stipulation that he can't talk about it, it's useless to him. He wanted "everyone" to see it and then it would be out in the open and he could "explain" it. :)rolleyes:) Like this, he still wouldn't be able to answer reporters' questions.

So Lisi's next court date is April 2nd. It's been reported from his lawyer that Lisi is “anxious to have these matters dealt with.” Is that an indication that he's planning on pleading guilty with no trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back