News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Twitter by Globe and Mail reporter, funny stuff.

Everyone is guessing what's on Rob's phone:

Tabatha Southey ‏@TabathaSouthey 11m
AVITBJWDHJGA?:-(
RT @DavidHains: @TabathaSouthey Adam Vaughan is the biggest jerk, why doesn’t he just go away #RobFordText

Tabatha Southey ‏@TabathaSouthey 17m
Texts from Rob Ford: PWS! (People want subways) ISTC!B$ (I saved the city 1 billion dollars.) MTE2E@H LOL (More than enough to eat at home.)

It's not in a physical location like a personal computer or even a server. It's distributed with encryption and can be reassembled from multiple locations.

It's a bit like bit torrent IIRC. By all means if anyone has more expertise please correct me.

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure how cloud services differed from other server storage services.

Fyi, this just came up on Globe: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...r-crack-video-claims-emerged/article17647113/

I'm intrigued by the last few lines " Mr. Lisi is known for making secret video and audio recordings of his interactions with others. His court proceedings resume next month." This guy really is a piece of work isn't he? No wonder the police are working so hard to make sure their case sticks.

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure how cloud services differed from other server storage services.

Fyi, this just came up on Globe: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...r-crack-video-claims-emerged/article17647113/

I'm intrigued by the last few lines " Mr. Lisi is known for making secret video and audio recordings of his interactions with others. His court proceedings resume next month." This guy really is a piece of work isn't he? No wonder the police are working so hard to make sure their case sticks.

Don't forget the bedbugs! Rob sure knows how to pick em.

It is possible that the Lisi tapes may uncover evidence regarding other crimes. Who knows, maybe Ford said things to Lisi about being involved in Smith's murder or other crimes.

Although it might be morbid and cynical for me to say this, I hope there's a whole shitload of shady fucking shit directly tied to Rob. You name it, I want him charged. A cherry on top would be Doug connected to even worse.

Although it might be morbid and cynical for me to say this, I hope there's a whole shitload of shady fucking shit directly tied to Rob. You name it, I want him charged. A cherry on top would be Doug connected to even worse.

Tug seems mostly absent from the Lisi picture, sure he's a scumbag too but I think he let Rub do whatever as long as it didn't fuck him up personally.

Video of Ford answering "I saved the city a billion dollars" to questions about his illegal activities:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=312587&playlistId=1.1743815&binId=1.810401&playlistPageNum=1

Rob is HILARIOUS at 21 second mark! trying to stick to his talking points, after being asked about bringing the heat on Dixon: 'we're gonna have a good time', sounds like he really means it! his driver is actively suppressing a grin (he can't believe that driving this maniac around is his job)

Tug seems mostly absent from the Lisi picture, sure he's a scumbag too but I think he let Rub do whatever as long as it didn't fuck him up personally.
This is so direct and to the point.
Everyone needs to say this as they take their selfie with Ford.

Occupy Toronto ‏@OccupyToronto 40s
RoFo, How do you know #AnthonySmith, YOU LYING SCUMBAG!? #topoli

How come with this and last weeks releases we never saw full documents similar to in the fall and have just been getting stuff through the grapevine

Rub and Tug...I like it

Sorry though, I'm sticking with my own nicks for the boyz.

Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern

Biff and Happy Loman work too

Rub and Tug...I like it

Sorry though, I'm sticking with my own nicks for the boyz.

Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern

Biff and Happy Loman work too

I chose that because they are both a couple of jerkoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back