News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
People thought they were electing a small c conservative, and are now realizing that this is what conservatives are all about.

Such vitriol! I see Ford as more of a friendly buffoon, a lovable oaf, a charming scoundrel. Think of Falstaff. Sure, Prince Hal might make a better king, but which one would you rather hang out with?

Based only on the scant evidence we have, I have to say that, if I were Rob Ford's wife, I would probably disagree with you. Think long and hard about that while you make light of Ford's character flaws (although this may not mean anything if you've never experienced the pain of watching a loved one be on the receiving end of an abusive relationship).

Oh my ... You got 12 out of 12 in 1:08 ... I have to confess there were some lucky guesses there though ...

What can I say ... I'm obsessive ... :)

Based only on the scant evidence we have, I have to say that, if I were Rob Ford's wife, I would probably disagree with you. Think long and hard about that while you make light of Ford's character flaws (although this may not mean anything if you've never experienced the pain of watching a loved one be on the receiving end of an abusive relationship).

My mother (who *isn't* a foaming anti-Forder BTW) saw Rob & Renata on TV for New Year's Eve, and noted the telling lack of physical contact. She knows abusive situations.

My mother (who *isn't* a foaming anti-Forder BTW) saw Rob & Renata on TV for New Year's Eve, and noted the telling lack of physical contact. She knows abusive situations.
Ford camp seems to keep implying that Renata is the abusive alcoholic though. Did the body language support that?

Yeah, like you can tell this sort of stuff from a few glimpses on TV.

It must be frustrating for Rob Ford's former classmates that actually graduated, that an university dropout from political science became mayor of Toronto. Shows that he doesn't play well with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back