News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay MetroMan is seriously putting his ass on the line here. This is the most detail I've ever read on an impending action. The dud predictions always involved increasing "chatter" or sources going cold. This is different.
In one of his recent tweets he stated that this source was an established one - as opposed to a lesser vetted new source.

MM has been bang-on so many times... sometimes we have to wait longer than we'd like to - but just as often his predictions come true. Let's hope this is one of those times! Having said that, I'm hearing two different things.... the police have what they need, and a search warrant for Deco/CH/Home may go down before the arrest. If they have what they need, why the search warrant?

Multiple charges for different crimes.

Multiple charges for different crimes.

Search warrant for Deco is certainly interesting....though giving a few days notice of a search warrant seems a bit counter-productive...(Not that these guys are particularly clever, I grant you.)

It does kind of take the sting out of the horror of that debate; the idea that Rob came off with everyone telling him great he was but knowing that this stuff is still coming down and soon. Surely he has enough connections left to know the noose is tightening.

And, finally, now that they have the phone, I hope they rub it in Lisi's face. They gave him a chance to co-operate, he turned them down and now they got the stuff anyway, because he's too stupid to get how iCloud works. Forget your plea deal, Sandro. You'll probably be in the slammer longer than your friend, even on the off-chance he lets you use The Greatest Criminal Lawyer in Canada.

Goldsbie said no one go to sleep for the next few days, and I am sure that is how it will go down! Who is going to get any real work done tomorrow or Friday? Refresh refresh refresh.

Search warrant for Deco is certainly interesting....though giving a few days notice of a search warrant seems a bit counter-productive...(Not that these guys are particularly clever,
Agreed. Seems odd. But they could search the City Hall office tomorrow morning before Rob wanders in at noon.

This is my fave Tweet from MM so far:
"that's why there needs to be a call made. Not all charges are solid, but several look good to the crown already."

SEVERAL?
ALREADY?
How many charges are they laying on this mofo? I feel bad I didn't take a date in the old poll (I was thinking first week of April, really!) but maybe we can start a new one where everyone tries to guess the over/under on charges. I'm guessing....9?

-extortion (party to Lisi re: crack vid)
-assault (aiding and abetting re: Bassos)
-drug trafficking (party to Lisi using "Rob's kush" to retrieve lost phone)
-obstructing justice (just a guess… not sure exactly how, but it seems possible. Perhaps demonstrating knowledge of some aspect of the Bloods' illegal activities that was under investigation in Traveller and talking about how he'll keep it quiet? )
-obtaining substance (asking Lisi and others for drugs)
-driving under the influence (difficult to prove, but they may have enough)
-soliciting prostitution? (dream charge! juicy for the news cycle)

Any other guesses?

Last edited:
People who I don't believe anymore

1. Rob Ford
2. MetroMan

Why? Because it seems outlandish? Did it seem outlandish in 2010 that Ford would be caught on tape smoking crack cocaine only for the chief of police to confirm it months later?

Agreed. Seems odd. But they could search the City Hall office tomorrow morning before Rob wanders in at noon.

adrian newbould ‏@NewbouldAdrian 4m
@MetroManTO with this now public, what will stop the fords from going to deco, ford's house & city hall right now to clear out evidence?

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 4m
@NewbouldAdrian maybe that's the trap ;)

Goldsbie said no one go to sleep for the next few days, and I am sure that is how it will go down! Who is going to get any real work done tomorrow or Friday? Refresh refresh refresh.

LOL! Really! I've had to replace my refresh button multiple times in the last few months.

-extortion (Lisi re: crack vid)
-assault (aiding and abetting re: Bassos)
-drug trafficking (Lisi using "Rob's kush" to retrieve lost phone)
-obstructing justice (just a guess… not sure exactly how, but it seems possible. Perhaps demonstrating knowledge of some aspect of the Bloods' illegal activities that was under investigation in Traveller and talking about how he'll keep it quiet? )
-obtaining substance (asking Lisi and others for drugs)
-driving under the influence (difficult to prove, but they may have enough)
-soliciting prostitution? (dream charge! juicy for the news cycle)

Any other guesses?
Though this probably seems minor in comparison but I am sure there are several mayoral and campaign violations.

Hit him with everything at once; overwhelm him and his lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back