News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I saw that I thought it was hilarious (I still do)... but it's definitely dark too - darker than where 22 minutes usually goes.
It reminded me of the last Taiwanese Animators Ford video.

I don't use twitter so I can't ask these questions directly, but (1) Does anyone know why Metroman stopped posting here so regularly? and (2) Have there been explanations for previous erroneous information (i.e.. Rob Ford is going to have a bad Xmas)? I ask this not to suggest doubt, but just for clarification. Metroman is the reason I signed up to UT in the first place, he has my utmost respect.

Metroman is a very longtime UT member for reasons beyond Ford, so I don't see him going anywhere. He may not pop into this thread very often but I still see him post around in other areas.

Rob Ford Must Go ‏@robfordmustgo 5m
Reallllllly hope @MetroManTO is onto something legit here. /CC

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 3m
@robfordmustgo Not just me. Multiple reputable accounts tweeting what they're hearing. It's happening.

Ok so who picked March 26th?

MzzE7Jz.gif

[Found it on Reddit ;)]

We've been here before. Metroman teases about another video too horrid to describe began days of vivid speculation about sex with minors, Jaclyn Dawe and body parts at the mouth of the Humber. We've been promised several times that Rob Ford would be in handcuffs by the end of the day, the weekend, Christmas time. Tonight's scoops are happening at the end of a day when we were again disappointed to discover that none of the people who wish to lead the city were capable of standing up to this unfit for office boob and showing him for the disgrace that he is. Maybe one day Rob Ford will face some kind of justice, but it hasn't happened yet, despite multiple rounds of excited anticipation. The failure of every institution in the city to hold him responsible has happened again and again, for four years now. So which is the most likely unfolding in the coming days?

David C. Fox ‏@DavidFox_Canada 2m
Breaking: @TOMayorFord seen running naked from City Hall. Highly #inebriated. TPS in pursuit. #TOpoli #Toronto #RobFord #cdnpoli

Ha! Now we won't know what is real and what isn't until there is back up sources.

I was working today and didn't get to see the debate. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

Does anyone know if there were any rules laid out to the candidates prior to the debate? At most debates there are specific things candidates are not allowed to do. For example, I've been at debates where you are not allowed to use a prop. So you couldn't whip out a crack pipe to make a point. No charts or graphs. No signs.
In some cases, candidates are told to answer the questions, stay on point and not attack other candidates. I know it sounds absurd for a political debate but I kid you not - some of the rules are strange.

From what you all are saying, I'm wondering if they were bound by some invisible rule. Nobody except Ford wants to go rogue so early in the race.

They set the debate questions, and 3 questions from the audience, but here was no taboo questions, however Robbie did make personal remark like he accuses others of doing.

"Ask not what Ford Nation can do for you, ask what you can do for Ford Nation. @jimmykimmel compares Rob Ford to JFK"
https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/448984564862824448

I take Kimmel's response of JFK 2 ways, one, JFK shaved (the debate with Nixon), and/or two, mob money and involvement secure any win.

They set the debate questions, and 3 questions from the audience, but here was no taboo questions, however Robbie did make personal remark like he accuses others of doing.

I take Kimmel's response of JFK 2 ways, one, JFK shaved (the debate with Nixon), and/or two, mob money and involvement secure any win.

Apparently in his bit tonight he made fun of the fringe candidates, so I'll bet he was referring to them, not the 4 other top candidates.

Don't crap yourselves. From Twitter moments ago....
rob-ford-arrest.jpg

#WishfulThinking #IfOnlyItWasTrue #Gotcha #lol

Attachments

• rob-ford-arrest.jpg
    rob-ford-arrest.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 593
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back