News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran into this tweet today and had an exchange. I hadn't heard of this before. I passed it onto some media people:

@raedeeton
@TOMayorFord were you in a drunken stupor when you smoked crack at 25 mutual street? A tchc building?#TOpoli

@r4v4g3dsku11s 45m
when was this?

‏@RaeDeeton 26m
@r4v4g3dsku11s this is not a big secret! I called @TorontoPolice and @TOMayorFord

‏@r4v4g3dsku11s 25m
@RaeDeeton when did you call them? And what date was it?

@RaeDeeton 21m
@r4v4g3dsku11s I was doing research for a documentary so I have recorded the information. I also have emails.

If you look at the numbers, there are savings for scrapping the vehicle registration tax, money taken from reserves, budgets where they didn't end up paying as much as they expected to, and increased user fees. So he's essentially claiming he saved his household money by quitting his second job, taking money from his savings account instead of chequing account, not buying that new home entertainment system he briefly thought of buying, and charging his children rent.

Hahahahaha! Nicely done jml, your analogies are spot on.

The word "savings" has lost all meaning. Another casualty of Ford.

I ran into this tweet today and had an exchange. I hadn't heard of this before. I passed it onto some media people:

@raedeeton
@TOMayorFord were you in a drunken stupor when you smoked crack at 25 mutual street? A tchc building?#TOpoli

@r4v4g3dsku11s 45m
when was this?

‏@RaeDeeton 26m
@r4v4g3dsku11s this is not a big secret! I called @TorontoPolice and @TOMayorFord

‏@r4v4g3dsku11s 25m

@RaeDeeton 21m
@r4v4g3dsku11s I was doing research for a documentary so I have recorded the information. I also have emails.
Hmm...I wonder if that was the same day when Jerry was photographed parked downtown.

@raedeeton

@r4v4g3dsku11s 45m
when was this?

‏@RaeDeeton 26m

‏@r4v4g3dsku11s 25m

@RaeDeeton 21m

Was it in August after his post domestic assault bender? Around the same time that Harper snubbed him at the bbq?

Foilks, please put your dots together for the Mayor's Brother!

It been said before, but it seems that DoFo doesn't get that following dots just gives you lines of "truth" to consume.

Ah yes, the day he was allegedly careening drunk through the streets I walk down to get to work. Makes sense.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha! Nicely done jml, your analogies are spot on.

The word "savings" has lost all meaning. Another casualty of Ford.

Actually, the word the Ford's should be using is "shavings".

---

I have given DoFo's dot comment more thought and come to a more likely meaning, "blotter acid".

Actually they all said they were all extremely sorry that Rob was still mayor.

reporterdonpeat 12:19pm via Web
"The kids from Ryerson came up and apologized to me after the fact" Cllr Doug Ford claimed today RE: last night's debate.

Interestingly 25 Mutual is a very short walk from the Grand Hotel on Jarvis where Ford was staying when he 'ran away from home".

Actually, the word the Ford's should be using is "shavings".

---

I have given DoFo's dot comment more thought and come to a more likely meaning, "blotter acid".

The dots in question are microdots of acid. I shall name it "Crimson Mike".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back