8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ddale8 1m
Council votes 40-1 to get city officials to identify a segment of a "prominent" street to dedicate to Nelson Mandela. Rob Ford against.
:rolleyes:

Hey, do you know what a f*ckin' street sign costs​?

Last edited:
The way he just votes against EVERYTHING to play into his "looking out for the taxpayers" shtick is so transparent and pathetic. Council could want to spend $5 on something and he would fight it. We pay taxes, the city costs money to run, that's the reality of it, no matter what he promises.

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt
Up now: a motion to congratulate Canada's Olympic and Paralympic Athletes. Rob Ford... votes against it.

Rob... WTF!!!

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8
Ford is on one of his voting-against-things runs right now; he's lost votes 40-1, 36-1, 39-1, 38-3 in the last few minutes.
Pretty sure Rob can work from home on days like this.
King-Size_Homer.png

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt
Up now: a motion to congratulate Canada's Olympic and Paralympic Athletes. Rob Ford... votes against it.

Rob... WTF!!!

This is how he has been for over a decade. There is no surprise here.
Edit to add: he was always a lone wolf on his own against everyone else on council. That is why it is so ridiculous that he is mayor.
Yesterday, he voted against every single amendment to the study-the-airport motion, and yet he voted to support the whole thing at the end.

Last edited:
I thought the congratulating Olympians thing carried unanimously too!? But the reporters that are there are tweeting otherwise. I have the council up on TV but maybe I just wasn't paying attention?

He was asked earlier how he hurt his back and said he wouldn't comment on anything personal. WTF. There has to be more to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back