News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 'unno guys, a nightclub really isn't the best place to buy drugs, but god knows how it works in Ford's world. He has the money I suppose. Generally you'd want to meet *away* from places with security guards and police outside and hundreds of people with cameras...

He can't go near Sandro (his regular dealer) anymore since he's being tailed by the cops. And he's probably deleted a bunch of numbers from his phone in an attempt to get clean. But it was saturday night and he wanted drugs, so he went where he knew he could get them. This is classic addict relapse behaviour.

A nightclub is the perfect place to buy/sell drugs. It's loud, it's dark, it's crowded. No one can see anything. Everyone's always shaking hands and hugging, so it's easy to pass money and drugs. If you did want to take a picture, you'd have to use the flash, which would give it away.

The security at the club works for the owner, who's friends with Rob Ford. They aren't police. Their responsiblity would be to protect Rob Ford's privacy, not to prevent the drug deal happening.

Also, Ford is friends with "Z" so can get access to the VIP sections which offer more privacy, or even the back rooms. Every big club will have a series of green rooms for the artists, back stairways for barbacks, fire escapes and rooms full of fridges. Lots of places to do business out of sight.

Last edited:
I'd love to know where Ford spent the night on Saturday/Sunday, or what time he arrived home. After being at Muzik, there's no reference to his whereabouts. I highly doubt he returned home. I wouldn't particularly care that much, but the whole going to Muzik for 15 minutes thing seems a little odd to me. Was he picking something up? Dropping something off? There's a lot more to the story of RoFo's Saturday night on the town than we know.

Does anyone know if guests to city hall, especially after hours, need to be signed in? The security at my office keeps a log of whoever comes and goes. When we were located in a different building, we had to show ID and sign in and out. This is also important because in the event the building needs to be evacuated, they need to know who they're looking for. I'd find it a little incredulous that people can just come and go at city hall in the wee hours of the morning without anyone knowing who they are.

I would imagine Muzik was a pickup point for something.

I'm sure the media will be submitting an FOI for the security notes from Saturday night.

But it wasn't even paid for by taxes. It was a fee. No taxes saved. Fee goes up, number of extra tags (and therefore the service provided) goes down. I guess there's the "no strike" angle so far, but really, where are my savings?

Whoops - the contracting out of garbage services happened to coincide with me entering into a lease where I had to get garbage tags from my landlord, where previously it hadn't been an issue I had to worry about. Apparently as a result I conflate contracting out with user fees being brought in for waste collection.

However, I'll still argue that as far as Ford is concerned, increases in user fees don't count as expenses to "taxpayers" (unless he can make some political hay of it).

In the photo on the left you can see someone standing next to Ford, cropped out. It's quite possible the beer and hand belongs to him.

you know what, it looks like there is a wedding ring on the mystery hand. It's actually probably not Ford's!

edit: just caught up to the thread, already solved.

Last edited:
You are in Mr. Ford's company of deviant streethoodlums, and thus not worthy of Toronto Citizenship.

It's ironic isn't it?

It's clear as the day is long that many in the UT crowd hang with street gangs and drug dealers (if not directly involved themselves) yet they expect perfection from the man running the biggest city in Canada and 4th biggest city in North America.

One order of hypocrisy please.

Meet Forgotten, a master of the craft. Search out some of Forgotten's earlier posts and then you'll appreciate it much more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back