News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the garage is full of junk - pretty common Also, what about Renata's car? (At one time anyway it was a Ford Escape.) And do her parents drive when they come over all the time to look after the kids?

I love that Renata's car was a Ford Escape. If she was smart she'd have taken it literally.

It'll be a Rob Ford party!

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 37s
Mayor Rob Ford's chief of staff confirms the mayor will be in Ajax Monday with finance minister Joe Oliver #TOpoli #cdnpoli

He is almost certainly wrong.

He is almost certainly wrong.

Well, I guess that I'm not perfect. (Maybe you are.)

Screen Shot 2014-04-25 at 11.27.55 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-25 at 11.27.55 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-25 at 11.27.55 AM.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 907
Rob Ford School of Management

Screen Shot 2014-04-25 at 11.33.24 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-25 at 11.33.24 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-25 at 11.33.24 AM.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 733
Honestly, most of it is boring complaints about him not going to work as the friends can't stand him. They tend to notice more in the summer since one is a runner and her route goes past his house. Really nothing that hasn't been reported elsewhere; frequent police visits, late to work, late home, morning Tims from the gas station, never see the kids out playing. One interesting story that I heard from a few people is that the van he had prior to the Escalade had an ignition interlock device on it.

Other than that, lots of gossip from the 80's about the Ford brother's drug dealing and collection tactics. Anyone from that era of the Etobicoke bubble will tell those after a couple of drinks. I would say that most people who are still in the area seem to have a degree of fear of them and make it clear that they don't associate with the Fords.

I think the ignition interlock might have been a condition of Renata's DUI (mentioned in Crazytown).

you asked for it:

Carmine Verduci — the man who exposed Mafia’s ‘Canadian cell’ — was gunned down near Toronto yesterday - Adrian Humphreys, National Post
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...posed-the-mafias-canadian-cell-six-years-ago/

The man shot and killed Thursday outside a cafe north of Toronto had the dubious underworld distinction of having accidentally alerted Italian police to the existence of a “Canadian cell†of the Mafia — about 40 mobsters who maintain close ties to colleagues in Italy.

Carmine Verduci, 57, was shot several times outside Regina Sports Café in Woodbridge. The gunman seemed to know what he was doing; police found the victim lying dead in the parking lot with no need for an ambulance.

Mr. Verduci’s downfall may be traced to Feb. 12, 2008, when Italian authorities noticed him in Italy at a meeting of the ’Ndrangheta, the formal name of the Mafia formed in the southern Italian region of Calabria. The presence of a Canadian there concerned authorities.

Jones is out

According to current tweets. Ford met with Nunziata (one of the 3 councilor TCHC board members) in a coffee shop next door and in the Escalade and then left.

According to current tweets. Ford met with Nunziata (one of the 3 councilor TCHC board members) in a coffee shop next door and in the Escalade and then left.

So far based on (1) Nunziata a supporter of Jones and Nunziata told press she is "disappointed" with board's decision and it looks like board will have to "start over" and (2) Ford scowling as he left. Press waiting for announcement by TCHC chair.

Well, I guess that I'm not perfect. (Maybe you are.)

View attachment 25309

I would suspect there will be some kind of announcement re Canada Builds and how the funds will be divvied up considering the Pres of AMO will be there.....Might be interesting considering there is probably only something like 9B available across the province + an extra 1B dedicated to rural.... Toronto is already in line for 660M (B-D ext) so realistically Toronto could expect no more than 200M more...Wonder how that will wind R Ford's crank considering Pennachetti is expecting upwards of 1.2B total

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back