News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this means the fundraiser in Vaughan is on hold...:p

reporterdonpeat 9:43pm via HootSuite
Rob Ford uses the word "dago" liberally in this new audio now on @TheTorontoSun website.

Why is all of this tumbling out tonight... more videos in compromising positions to come???? Maybe this is the end....

Pardon my ignorance, but is that a hash pipe or a crack pipe? The description in the G & M article makes it seem like he was smoking crack, but still, I thought crack pipes looked different.

The Sun claimed that the video they had was of Ford making predictable comments in a bar. It was meant to distract us from what the Globe had.

Good on Doolittle. Note lack of coverage in the Star re. the video. Looks like they lost their Ford sources.

My prediction, Ford drops from race, and instead runs in his old riding, saying something like "I'm returning to my roots in Etobicoke".

Yeah, but the Sun story is pathetic in comparison to what the Globe got - a mere roadshow and they knew it, milking it for all it's worth.

AoD

Something gives me the impression that they're using it as a smokescreen. Maybe Warmington was involved, since he broke the story.

The crack video was filmed on Saturday -- the sun recording on Monday. Maybe the drug dealers tried to shake him down, and him and warmington hit the bar to generate some cover.

Something gives me the impression that they're using it as a smokescreen. Maybe Warmington was involved, since he broke the story.

The crack video was filmed on Saturday -- the sun recording on Monday. Maybe the drug dealers tried to shake him down, and him and warmington hit the bar to generate some cover.

And it's working *real* well.

AoD

Gawker has a few more screencaps

http://gawker.com/another-rob-ford-crack-video-is-for-sale-here-are-stil-1570134492

zrn4eqprohcdidamrflj.png
a2zr08qkazoe5oiyk9or.png
duiz3s7ozciilqqqorgb.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back