News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...Cooke just mentioned the sex tape rumour on CP24 which is possibly being shopped around...

@goldsbie
Michael Cooke on CP24: "The rumour is that one of the [three videos for sale] is a sex tape." He said it.

Unbelievable. Here come the Ford denials...

ddale8 10:40pm via Twitter for iPhone
According to QMI News on Twitter, Mayor Ford is denying he used the word he used on the tape the QMI-owned Sun possesses.

Last edited:
Well, I always gave that "crimes/offenses not yet committed" warning to those doubting the Fords would get away from everything and enjoy a clear path to reelection...don't say I didn't warn you.

Lol, that is a fantastic point.

Am I the only one laughing like a maniac right now? It's been almost a year since the first video broke, literally like 16 days from now. It's hilarious that the Sun is still spinning it like the bar rant is the reason he's headed to rehab, it's hilarious that the lawyer is trying to spin this against the dealers, and it's absolutely f'n hilarious that he thinks 30 days in rehab is going to erase this. I have really serious doubts that he can survive this again. The first time was a fluke. There's no way we're doing a complete repeat of the last year of our collective existence.

And a bit of an amendment: *literally* survive this.

Like right now, he's *really* cornered himself into a potential R. Budd Dwyer situation--or given how pervasive everything is in his family, esp. if they still have Daddy's gun collection, a mind-boggling everyone-in-sight murder-suicide circumstance might not be out of the question.

(And not unprecedented in affluent Etobicoke mythology: some might remember the Kinnear-Ralph murder-suicide on Edenbridge in 1982.)

Well, maybe not *that* far. But this won't end pretty at all. And certainly not a "hale and hearty and out-of-rehab" kind of pretty.

Hmm...Cooke just mentioned the sex tape rumour on CP24 which is possibly being shopped around...

@goldsbie
Michael Cooke on CP24: "The rumour is that one of the [three videos for sale] is a sex tape." He said it.

What would TMZ or Gawker pay for something like this?

That's not a crack pipe, or a weed pipe. It's an actual copper pipe. Wow. You'd think he could afford to have an actual crack pipe.

another pic

BmhHVRPCQAAs8me.jpg:large

@goldsbie

Oh by all that's holy, I really, really, really hope that one doesn't involve RoFo, Kathy and Lisi too.

@goldsbie
I had to rewind it on my PVR a few times to understand what he said. Sex tape! OMG haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back