News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain the difference between my denouncement of unfounded conspiracy theories as opposed to your post.

More to the point, please explain why you spent time reading this board and then complaining about it? If you think we're all posting nonsense, a radical idea would be to stop reading.

I agree. There's a simple explanation that reflects prior experience - Rob Ford's an addict, Kathy Ford's an addict, he went round to smoke crack with her in her basement because that's what addicts do. He got caught again and the Fords decided they had to do something to try to prop up his falling numbers, so off he went.

100% agree. when talking about simple people, simple explanations are the most likely ones.

I agree. There's a simple explanation that reflects prior experience - Rob Ford's an addict, Kathy Ford's an addict, he went round to smoke crack with her in her basement because that's what addicts do. He got caught again and the Fords decided they had to do something to try to prop up his falling numbers, so off he went.

This.

More to the point, please explain why you spent time reading this board and then complaining about it? If you think we're all posting nonsense, a radical idea would be to stop reading.

If everyone was posting nonsense, I would.

Ascribing an uncommon level of canniness to a spectacularly unsophisticated family is too generous, though.

you joined to post that? moron.
Is it really necessary to be so completely and unnecessarily rude?

Some of the conspiracy theories here lately are hilarious and delusional.

Please apologize to polluted.

Where has he said that we're all posting nonsense?

Clearly though the folks posting that the latest video was set up by his own drug dealer and sister have lost the thread. That doesn't mean the rest of us who are saying that Rob Ford is a wife-beating drug addict are posting nonsense.

Last edited:
All the earlier talk about Ford "counselling" the other inmates at his rehab facility (yeah, right! :rolleyes:) has given me the idea for a heartwarming new tv show: the Littlest Rofo, in which our beloved Mayor goes from crack den to crack den doing kindly deeds for people. Most of which involve him confiscating their drugs. "Don't smoke that crack cocaine!" he lectures some unfortunates, "Give it to me, instead!" When his own sister, Kathy, comes to him, begging for crack, he sets her on the correct, drug-free path by viciously beating the shit out of her, before retiring to the basement, with all the saintly bearings of a job well done, to get coked up to the gills.

Last edited:
No, because there's nothing in it for the crown.

And "the crown" is a monolith that only acts in the interests of justice, and is not a bureaucratic entity composed of individuals who may act for reasons other than truth and justice. Just like the police.

^that's the unstated premise of your argument, just so you know.

Also this speculation is ridiculous because the phone used to record Ford smoking crack had a broken microphone. If there was any kind of setup I'm sure they would have used a phone that actually worked.

Lisi would have to set up Ford to be caught (recorded) admitting to involvement in the conspiracy to commit extortion (getting back the smartphone and first crack smoking video).

In what way does the "set up theory" require maximum political damage to have been inflicted on Ford?

FFS, I don't mind people questioning the theory, but why do I feel like I'm dealing with children or trolls here?

Originally Posted by voxpopulicosmicum View Post
Just playing out the speculation here, but would your opinion change if Lisi got consideration from the crown in exchange for help with the setup?
You are now contradicting your own earlier premise.

There isn't even any indication Lisi was involved in the "set up" of the recording. And if he was, it doesn't make any sense that they would use a phone with a broken mic.
wikipedia said:
Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor and in Latin lex parsimoniae) is a principle of parsimony, economy, or succinctness used in problem-solving devised by William of Ockham (c. 1287 – 1347). It states that among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. Other, more complicated solutions may ultimately prove correct, but—in the absence of certainty—the fewer assumptions that are made, the better.
So yeah, it's possible the whole thing was setup. It's possible The Illuminati have been using the Fords as part of their world domination. It's possible aliens have been mind-controlling Ford as part of their invasion plans.

But the most likely scenario is that the crack-smoking guy and his crack-smoking sister got together with a crack dealer and smoked some crack. And "the crown" was not involved in their crack buying or crack smoking.

Wow the thread is deteriorating ...

IBYoWF7.gif

I'm not helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back