News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Sandro had this app installed back in May 2013, we would have been spared all the insanity that happened after!!

Ivor Tossell ‏@ivortossell 5m
May I plug a product? TapeACall actually works really well as an iPhone call recorder. Give them all your money. http://tapeacall.com/

He's so not in rehab. The focus on working out, the phone calls. It's the worst kind of bullshit. He was on his way to Doug's place in Chicago, got turned back, and ten to one he's now stashed with one of his steroid-dealing trainers.

DMW mentioning "he's working out" is so sketchy. Just regurgitating Ford talking points. No more admitting he has a drug or even alcohol problem. Sure they say he's in rehab, but this is Day 2 now of mentioning only losing weight/working out. It's classic spin and pivot. Heck, in their world he's still component to lead, sharing his thoughts on pending legislation etc. it's pure garbage. If he is in rehab, those who purport to be closest to him are not making his health and welfare a priority. They all just want to keep their power, or gain more.

Cynthia Mulligan ‏@CityCynthia 3m
This stain on city hall carpet after dep mayors office orders #mayorford scale removed, Doug ordered it back #topoli pic.twitter.com/qfpRx5Zxaz

Cynthia Mulligan ‏@CityCynthia 3m
This stain on city hall carpet after dep mayors office orders #mayorford scale removed, Doug ordered it back #topoli pic.twitter.com/qfpRx5Zxaz

I really believe that Doug thinks that he's the boss now. Question is, why did the cleaners listen to him and return it to the office? Doug has no authority here.

Let us remember...

Denzil M-W is the guy who engaged in a lengthy tweet exchange with a Doug Ford account that he did not recognize was fake. If he was handed a 'phone, who knows who really was on the other end (nevermind where whoever it was is located).

If he was handed a 'phone, who knows who really was on the other end (nevermind where whoever it was is located).

That would be an interesting prank...

I really believe that Doug thinks that he's the boss now. Question is, why did the cleaners listen to him and return it to the office? Doug has no authority here.

That pile of junk ( a scale that size ) had no business there in the first place. It belongs in a gym.

Now the carpet is damaged.

I pity the workers who have to lift that weigh scale.

Last edited:
This is the same caring Doug who spent half of his 'heartfelt' speech listing all of the people whom Rob let down ("he let x down, he let y down, he let z down').

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 6.07.34 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 6.07.34 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 6.07.34 PM.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,065
Literally I don't check the thread for a few hours and you people generate *twenty pages*...

Oy vey.

Denzil M-W is the guy who engaged in a lengthy tweet exchange with a Doug Ford account that he did not recognize was fake. If he was handed a 'phone, who knows who really was on the other end (nevermind where whoever it was is located).

DMW is the one who asked Rob "the right question" in council, that being , "have you paid for illegal drugs?" Leading to the famous Jeopardy-like seconds of silence from Rob. Since when has DMW gone back to being a Ford pal?

As he disappears on a plane to Chicago, Rob is fast becoming an urban legend here...

goldsbie 6:29pm via Web
So far today, people have claimed to see Rob Ford in Hamilton, Richmond Hill, and the High Park area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back