News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
More basically, if he was going to go somewhere in sweats, why start off in a suit? If he was hiding out anywhere with an attached garage, he could have snuck into the Navigator ready to go without risk of being spotted.

I haven't caught up on the thread, so maybe someone has already posted this, but I gather from Muskoka's website they have a detox in Toronto. So, a potential timeline: Rob is in the Toronto facility over the weekend, then leaves for Muskoka on Tuesday a.m. Stops by Tim's on the way out and changes clothes for the drive. The changing clothes is odd... but so is Rob. So, the clan can say he's in care on the weekend, and he is spotted early in the week because he's in transition from one place to another. Plausible, I suppose.The football camp may have been him stretching his story a bit and talking about where he's head. Of course, this all assumes Muskoka, or somewhere like, was the destination.

I haven't caught up on the thread, so maybe someone has already posted this, but I gather from Muskoka's website they have a detox in Toronto. So, a potential timeline: Rob is in the Toronto facility over the weekend, then leaves for Muskoka on Tuesday a.m. Stops by Tim's on the way out and changes clothes for the drive. The changing clothes is odd... but so is Rob. So, the clan can say he's in care on the weekend, and he is spotted early in the week because he's in transition from one place to another. Plausible, I suppose.The football camp may have been him stretching his story a bit and talking about where he's head. Of course, this all assumes Muskoka, or somewhere like, was the destination.

A lot of this actually seems plausible. Changing his clothes in a washroom could be just a cover for a few minutes of private time to powder his nose before heading to rehab. We all know his documented history of bathroom breaks...

Go back to Jimmi T's post at 13:28 today (something like, or near anyway, post #62028) and read forward from there. According to Jimmi T, if Ford indeed was at the Tim Hortons on Tuesday AM then he would have had to "come back to Toronto" for that - which does not fit with Ford having been in a facility in Toronto until Tuesday AM and then leaving for elsewhere.

Changing his clothes in a washroom could be just a cover for a few minutes of private time to powder his nose before heading to rehab. We all know his documented history of bathroom breaks...

That's an interesting way to put it. Were there any strange, 'burning rubber' type of smells in the washroom afterwards?

Also, what was with the look of anger he shot at the girl who reported seeing him? Was Ford really naive enough to figure he wouldn't be recognized? He's not exactly inconspicuous. The whole thing is just bizarre, which is par for the course with the hillbilly Ford clan, one supposes.

Council has just voted to order the Exhibition Place Board overturn the EDM ban.

In Rob Ford's absence, Toronto is regaining it's sanity.

Refreshing!

Go back to Jimmi T's post at 13:28 today (something like, or near anyway, post #62028) and read forward from there. According to Jimmi T, if Ford indeed was at the Tim Hortons on Tuesday AM then he would have had to "come back to Toronto" for that - which does not fit with Ford having been in a facility in Toronto until Tuesday AM and then leaving for elsewhere.

But this my point, Pud: Rob could have been in the facility's care in T.O. before heading to the main site. Whoever told Jimmi about Rob's care might have missed the nuance about Rob's location.

ro

But this my point, Pud: Rob could have been in the facility's care in T.O. before heading to the main site. Whoever told Jimmi about Rob's care might have missed the nuance about Rob's location.

ro

Yeah, I suggested the same thing - maybe he detoxed at Muskoka's Toronto location then hightailed north, stopping for a Timmy's on the way.

If he can actually go radio silent for the next 5 days, I'll believe he's in rehab.

"Washington DC thinktank to probe Rob Ford's conquest of "sophisticated, progressive" Toronto"
https://twitter.com/MPwrites/status/464494296423346178/photo/1

Oh god no, please. The last thing the US needs is for some teabagger to figure out how to replicate Ford's behavior and maintain power at the same time.

This just speaks to the hypocrisy of the right wing - champion tough on crime, then figure out a way to overcome the consequences of crime for their elected officials.

Oh god no, please. The last thing the US needs is for some teabagger to figure out how to replicate Ford's behavior and maintain power at the same time.

This just speaks to the hypocrisy of the right wing - champion tough on crime, then figure out a way to overcome the consequences of crime for their elected officials.

They have ways of recalling politicians in the States, I believe. Although here someone should start a petition to the province to take Ford out of office. Too bad the provincial politicians are a little busy right now.

Maybe.

You still should go back and read forward; I think that you will find some of what you have missed interesting or amusing or sometimes both.

I love how council and the city are doing things to return to normal. Removing the blue ropes between Ford's office and the elevator, disallowing him to sign any more license plates, now rescinding the EDM ban. Hopefully Kevin Donovan and his staff are working on a story that shows Muzik and Ford to be involved in corruption together.

Any competent study would show that it's not a successful model - just As lots of people predicted back in 2010. Rob plays a very effective short game, but has no ability to play long ball. Looks like you can keep that up for a maximum of two years before it all falls apart.

Tim Hortons says it was, in fact, Doug Ford and not Rob Ford in their restaurant in the Junction on Tuesday
https://twitter.com/HockTweets/status/464515754139062273

Tim Hortons says security video shows Doug Ford, not mayor, at Junction location
Company says they've "confirmed" Doug Ford was at the restaurant on Tuesday, while the mayor is in rehab, but refused to release images to prove it

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...doug_ford_not_mayor_at_junction_location.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back