News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
March 5, 2014. Our gutter mayor. No matter how many racial slurs, no matter who wants to sleep with his wife, no matter how many friends he wants to coldcock... there's always, always time for a selfie.

OhWhatANight_large.jpg

Attachments

• OhWhatANight_large.jpg
    OhWhatANight_large.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 972
Last edited:
And Goldsbie reports:

@goldsbie: George Smitherman's brother continues to stand by Rob Ford: http://t.co/30jxEpYIBY

Smitherman running in ward 8.

Conservatives really are something aren't they?

Good gosh that was awful. The delusion is so thick you think you are watching a comedy show.

"You'll never find (fords) in a scandal involving money." - who said that a) Rob Ford. b) Doug Ford. c) John Tory d) all of the above... Answer is D all of the above. If Chow team can find the multiple times Tory said this on air, you just replay it at a loop. For anybody to not think somebody who shady enough to get involved with gangs and drugs is somehow high moral ground not to do something shady with finances is as dumb as the Fords

The problem with an integrity commissioner is when dealing with people with no integrity it becomes kind of pointless. Most have shame, Fords have none. They are the spoiled kids they always were. Even if a principle did speak out against them, their parents just take them home and give them a big bowl of ice cream anyway and say "It's not their fault" These guys are rotten to the core.

He gets away with this is because white color crimes is not taken serious in this nation. Look at our history, it took the FBI to bust Alan Eagleson & Conrad Black for their shady dealings. While north of the border never picked up on it until their American counterparts investigated. Can't wait to get the "fishing buddy" out of Ottawa and maybe we can have a good look how Deco labels make a profit with guys who can't seem to be able to co-ordinate a two person parade.

March 5, 2014. Our gutter mayor. No matter how many racial slurs, no matter who wants to sleep with his wife, no matter how many friends he wants to coldcock... there's always, always time for a selfie.
A selfie is when you take the photo of yourself and others with your own hand. Otherwise, it's called photo or a picture.

Sorry, I'm dim. Is it just that this link does not work or is this some sort of jest?

OK. It is real. Got there directly. The link still does not work for me. Just a pastiche story except for the mother and daughters.

Sorry, I'm dim. Is it just that this link does not work or is this some sort of jest?

If you have a request policy plug-in you will need to turn on a festival of permissions to get it all. mostly storify and it's third party requests.

*never mind*

It was never farfetched to me. The only hurdle I keep running into is who would trust these guys? They make the three stooges look like geniuses!

It's not about trusting the fugese bros......it's about controlling them/ the front.

Who is in control?

In its full splendor:

Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 6.18.25 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 6.18.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 6.18.25 PM.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 853
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back