8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28 is quite the day - 2 for 1

You'll never see me quoting myself. 100% guaranteed. Trust me on this.

Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 5.03.05 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 5.08.13 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 5.03.26 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 5.03.05 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 5.03.05 PM.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 703
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 5.03.26 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 5.03.26 PM.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 697
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 5.08.13 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 5.08.13 PM.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 705
Last edited:
This is from Goldsbie's article in NOW. So it seems RoFo has a party place at Annette/High Park. This rings a bell, but I can't remember in connection with what. Too many details to keep track of!:)

Kopko provided two addresses as being the houses from which Ford may have emerged. Property records for one list Gina Kindree among its three owners. She is the mother of Alana Kindree, a young woman who joined Ford on St. Patrick's Day 2012, when he had a reportedly wild evening at City Hall and the Bier Markt.
A woman who answered the door at the house wouldn't give her name but said she was a renter and had neither seen Ford in the neighborhood nor knew of any connection her home may have had. Contacted by phone at a residence in Ajax, Gina Kindree declined to speak.

more kindree connection... interesting. i can't wait 'til we learn whatever the full story is!

I was looking on twitter to see if anyone had posted about flooding from the recent rainstorms this week.
I came across this article from Oct/13 about Rexdale residents complaining about the lack of attention they received after the floods last July.

The torrential downpour of July 8 – combined with an aging sewer system that hasn’t been upgraded since Hurricane Hazel and an eroded and overflowing Berry Creek – wreaked a perfect storm of havoc on the properties of Sandra Albert and her neighbours, leaving many with half their backyards washed away and six feet of water in their basements.

I just don't understand how they can't figure out that if they want to keep their property taxes low, then there can't be adequate investment in infrastructure.
And I also don't understand why they are surprised that DoFo ignored them. A councillor who had done nothing for 3 years (until then) is not going to suddenly be proactive and attentive, despite his protestations to the contrary: "It weights heavy on Rob and I because these folks support us 100 per cent, so when they need help, we’ve gotta perform for them,†he said. “That’s why they elected us.â€
Adding insult to injury, Albert said she and her neighbours were left feeling neglected after months of inaction by city officials to their pleas for help – leading some to consider a class-action lawsuit against the city, whose lack of repairs to the area’s aging infrastructure caused most of the damage, they allege.

“It seemed like no one was paying attention to us,†Albert added, noting that many residents were left without showers for a month. “We’re big Ford supporters here, so we were surprised no one came. We’re hoping Doug (Ford) can help us now.â€

If we don't invest in our infrastructure, in our communities, then of course this is what happens:
In addition to damage concerns, Rexdale residents also expressed fear at the escalating rate of crime in their neighbourhood since the July flood – including several home and vehicle break-ins, an attempted home invasion, and many sightings of suspicious prowlers peering into their homes both from the street and from within the trees that line the ravine in their backyards.
I don't understand why they don't understand.

strange...

A Freedom of Information request filed by QMI Agency for the Internet histories of all staff in the mayor's office including Ford between May 1, 2013, and August 6, 2013, turned up nothing for the mayor himself.

Ford does have a computer on his office desk but he wasn't using it last year in the midst of the start of his crack cocaine scandal.

"Please be advised that there were no records of Internet activity related to Mayor Ford's user ID," city staff told QMI in response to the FOI request.

Coun. Doug Ford — the mayor's campaign manager — explained the mayor's lack of online activity.

"He doesn't go on the Internet," Ford said Thursday. "He doesn't turn on a computer. He's just not into it."

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/politics/archives/2014/05/20140515-170532.html

Ugh, some of what she says is good, and then she spoils it. Classic Stinz.
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._ford_as_misogynistic_bigoted_homophobic.html

Karen Stintz slams Rob Ford as ‘misogynistic, bigoted, homophobic’
Stintz’s words are the strongest used to date by any of Ford’s rivals, who have generally exercised caution in responding to the incumbent’s slurs.

By: Daniel Dale City Hall, Published on Thu May 15 2014

Rob Ford is “misogynistic, bigoted, homophobic,” mayoral candidate Karen Stintz told a gathering of businesswomen on Thursday.

Stintz’s words are the strongest used to date by any of Ford’s primary rivals, who have generally exercised caution in responding to the incumbent’s racial and anti-gay slurs and offensive comments about women. She uttered them soon after she spoke favourably of Ford’s policy record.

“I would say probably for the first two years, despite some of his missteps, he was probably, by and large, doing the job that people expected him to do,” Stintz said.

She offered praise for some of Ford’s fiscal accomplishments, such as outsourcing garbage collection and signing money-saving collective agreements with the municipal unions. She said those are also her accomplishments, since she supported the measures as a councillor.

“So I take some issue with the fact that Rob speaks as if he’s the only one with a record. Because I have that record too, but one thing I don’t have is a belief system that is misogynistic, bigoted, homophobic, rude. I don’t break the law on a regular basis. It’s true — once I was caught going through a stop sign on my bike.”

Dean Blundell's 48 minute podcast with G Mammo is up. Anyone else had a listen? I'm not sure I can suffer through that long, was hoping for a 20 minute version.

"Doug Ford told CP24 that as many as 20 to 30 networks in the U.S. and Canada have approached him about a reality show or documentary following the mayor, but he said that he has rebuffed each and every inquiry to date.

“We’ve been offered up to seven-figure deals and refused,†he said."

Ford Math reality check, 1 network, and they'd pay Rub's bar tabs.

Oh I dunno, I can see them asking for a seven figure deal from Rub and Tug to show their crap. I mean, a 30 second ad costs quite a bit, so it stands to reason that a regular 30 or even 60 minute ad featuring them would cost the Fords quite a bit. :D

Dean Blundell's 48 minute podcast with G Mammo is up. Anyone else had a listen? I'm not sure I can suffer through that long, was hoping for a 20 minute version.
Listening now. Haven't heard Blundell before, but certainly heard of him.

Mammo -
Much better now that his brain's been fixed.
Proud of his heterosexuality.
Believes in legalizing weed.
city_hall.jpg

Believes Ford's been an addict for quite some time.
Smoking crack for over a decade? Yes.
RF crying, in a fetal position, in Lastman's office.
WOW - crack and coke.
No confirmation on hezza.

Blundell RoFo "in Homewood now, getting treatment."

Is he knowingly a racist? Probably not.
"This is a guy who hates his life... Been high for 15-20 years.

"If he's in rehab, he'll be sweating like a pig...well, he always has."
Mamms drops an "f" bomb.
Blundell insisting on Homewood.

Suggesting 'out-patient" care.
Lashing out at Council enemies, for wanting to coddle gang-bangers.
Bah, didn't rehabilitate my view of Mamms.

Attachments

• city_hall.jpg
    city_hall.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 680
Last edited:
1st word .... 3 syllables .... sounds like .....

resize.jpg
mammo.jpg

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 676
  • mammo.jpg
    mammo.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 664
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.