8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoFo in the news.

"Ward 2 Etobicoke North Councillor Doug Ford arrived 25 minutes late for the meeting his office organized, making a campaign-style quip about snarled traffic and the city’s need for more subways. "

“We can’t have fire trucks and police cars and EMS there all the time and eight cars parked on the street. You’ve ruined the community,†Ford told Griffin Centre staff.

"Ford roused the crowd one last time at meeting’s end.

“I’m going to get the you-know-what kicked out of me. Tomorrow, I’ll be inundated by every media in the country saying I don’t like kids with autism,†he said.
http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...der-fire-from-residents-councillor-doug-ford/

On a side note, the rest of the article makes me sick to my stomach. The folks that were shouting for the residence to be built near nowhere and on a farm are probably the ones messing their kids up in the first place. Doug Ford is the poster boy for mental illness too. damn.

"My heart goes out to the children" -DoFo
Translation: "These mentals are ruining the neighbourhood. I'll buy that place and evict 'em to the country, 100%"

omg Doug really stepped in it this time.

"I am shaking with rage right now. Absolutely shaking. Doug Ford is beyond reprehensible. HE IS FUCKING EVIL."
https://twitter.com/SailorSoapbox/status/467753239459663872

"I’ve never been so angry in my life. I’m so angry I’m crying, and I’m sick."
https://twitter.com/SailorSoapbox/status/467755901806313472

"Just go put them out to pasture on a farm, like old dogs, cats, and horses! That's good enough for 'em!" FUCK YOU"
https://twitter.com/SailorSoapbox/status/467753239459663872

Last edited:
On a side note, the rest of the article makes me sick to my stomach. The folks that were shouting for the residence to be built near nowhere and on a farm are probably the ones messing their kids up in the first place. Doug Ford is the poster boy for mental illness too. damn.

From the article:
The centre recently purchased and renovated the house at 22 Jeffcoat Dr. where four challenged youth, some with autism, have lived for the past two months. All have learning issues and emotional problems, which include anxiety, depression, explosive anger and complicated family situations that prevent them from living at home, Deanna Dannell, Griffin Centre’s director of youth and family support services, told the crowd.

I would say that it is in the perfect neighbourhood. A high percentage of Fraud Nayshun most likely also has anxiety, depression, explosive anger and complicated family situations.

Side note: EMS has attended RoFo's residence over 24 times.....probably 20 times more than they were called to this centre.

Doug tomorrow (and every single day from now on until it no longer works): The past is the (what's the word I'm looking for?) PAST.

I see mental people and they are NOT the kids in the clinic.

Going back to Rob "rehab" I think the dots are connection together. Do I think Rob went into a rehab center? Yes... Do I think CBC talked to a doctor & a suit from the centre? Yes... Do I think Rob went to a random quality centre with no connection to him or his family? Absolutely not. It makes sense now. Why did it take so long for Doug to get a confirmation, because the centre got cold feet that if their names gets out on the media and they start snooping around they will either find out A) it's a scam facility. or b) it's got connections to Ford. So they give the BS "privacy" excuse and went to the one respected news organisations, who will look at it to see if it's legit (it is) but won't give the extra effort to see if it has any connections to Ford or other criminal elements.

Again if it's legit nothing adds up. They don't want to say who they are or there location because of the privacy of other patience and don't want it to turn into a circus. So a week after he enrolled Ford is out, in full "Rob ford costume" meeting and greeting and taking pictures with people? What about the facility privacy concern? It makes no sense. It's all BS. He's buddies with the facility, they give a false report to a media member, and he enjoys his long weekend like nothing happen near his cottage.

So the guy with the drinking problem gets released to the cottage during Victoria day weekend in the first week in? Really. I should enroll in their gambling rehab centre, I've always wanted a trip to Vegas during the Super Bowl, and get free paid vacation time to boot (thanks city council)

I meant that the spare tire was visible on one, but not the other.
Also, the licence plate is on the left on one, and in the middle on the other.

They are obviously two different cars.

As far as make, model and year, I'll leave that for others.

Okay, I think we're talking about different cars:) - Kat_YYZ said there was an older, dark coloured Honda in Rob's driveway yesterday; Rob's Escalade and Renata's Escape were gone. The lemur suggested it might be Dianne's, but I thought based on the Street View screen shot from 2011, "older Honda" might be Renata's parents' car. Is your reference to lack of rear-mounted spare and placement of the license plate on the car in the background behind (Randy's?) white Escalade? If so, then I'd say that's possibly another Escalade (and that's Dianne's driveway, right?). As to who it belongs to, my vote goes to (assuming this is a recent photo and it's an Escalade) either Doug, Rob or maybe Dianne?

Just to clarify: the pic of Randy's Escalade that I posted is an old photo from a news website. It's not my photo.

And I didn't take a photo of the white Escalade that came up behind me yesterday and sort of rushed me along (which may or may not be Randy's). I didn't take any pics of my drive-by yesterday as I didn't have time and it was dark already.

good find. I knew I'd seen that photo before -- just couldn't find it last night. Too bad google hides the plates.

Ha! good chance that it's him. too bad they blur the plates.

It's fun to play with the new timeline feature in Street View. An Escalade shows up parked there in several timelines, so one of the cars is likely "Z's". I like how two Escalades seem to appear and disappear in the May 2012 timeline as you move up and down the street. Too bad one of them isn't Rob's; he was still driving the van at that time.

Just to clarify: the pic of Randy's Escalade that I posted is an old photo from a news website. It's not my photo.

And I didn't take a photo of the white Escalade that came up behind me yesterday and sort of rushed me along (which may or may not be Randy's). I didn't take any pics of my drive-by yesterday as I didn't have time and it was dark already.

Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back