News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "kids today" are hardly a problem. It's the adults today you have to look out for, especially when they still behave like kids.

A valiant effort to get the discussion back to Rob Ford, I wonder if it will work?

Ford Nation campaign promises:

1. "Public lynching" of the homeless.
2. All "mentals" will be moved to "the farm".
3. W*ps, n*****s, d**os, and sp**s with be cared about more than anyone has ever cared about them before!
4. Rob will gouge someone's eyes out.
5. Rob will go this way and Bill Blair will go that way.
6. Subways, subways, McKnuckle sandwiches, subways!!
7. Pride officially changed to "Care about our athletes" Day

I was at my place in Muskoka this weekend, and was in constant fear that a giant black Escalade was going to come barrelling through the bushes and crush me against a tree.

Before that happens, post copies of this sign on every tree:

image.jpg

Won't save you, but at least your property values won't be affected :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,011
Reddit rumour alert:
http://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/25ytje/rumour_of_rob_ford_sex_tape_with_14_yo_girl_via/
Rumour of Rob Ford sex tape with 14 y/o girl, via John Tory former colleague
I'm not sure how this will be received, and I doubt many people will believe it, but I figured I'd put it out there anyway. Throwaway in case this does explode.
According to a former colleague of mayoral candidate John Tory, there exists a sex tape featuring Rob Ford getting a bj from a 14 year old girl, assumed to be a child prostitute. The source told a family friend, who then told me, that Tory mentioned the tape and that they (Tory and staff, and police I assume) are currently trying to locate the girl in question.
There have been rumours going around that there is a sex tape (see here, here and here), but this is the first time I've heard anything about an underage girl, which changes everything.
I'll try to get more info asap.

I've heard this before, and possibly that there's a media outlet in possession of it. It was months ago that I first heard from what I consider to be a reliable media source of a sex tape in combination with the words "Rob", "Ford", and "underage"...

+1

I've heard this before, and possibly that there's a media outlet in possession of it. It was months ago that I first heard from what I consider to be a reliable media source of a sex tape in combination with the words "Rob", "Ford", and "underage"...

Definitely not a new rumour, but the John Tory searching for the girl thing is new. Maybe this election is about to get dirtier than any of us ever imagined.

Made me think of the scene from Boogie Nights. Various episodes of the Rob Ford story make me think of Boogie Nights.

Ha. First thing that came to mind here as well. That scene, and the subsequent "Jessie's Girl" scene were so disorienting and disturbing. Pure Windsor Drive Time, one suspects.

Don't buy it - the underage story is too Hollywood and Rob is bit more, shall we say, unconventional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back