News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares what the legal structure is - there's still a plausible need for cash to flow north or south. He may use Cash Store instead of BMO because a) he is stupid, b) the Cash Store near Deco has better hours than the BMO at Kipling and Rexdale, c) he gets a better exchange rate than BMO or d) all of the above.

The McRobb wire theory doesn't make much sense. He could easily come up with a few thousand $ in cash from ATMs, and it would be the sort of transaction where cash is preferred. If it were just spending/crack money there are BMO branches and a Money Mart in Orillia that are the same distance from the rehabsort (although the Midland location is first on Google search for money stores near Bala, it seems like an odd choice). The only McRobb story that fits is if he had to pay off a bail bondsman who sprung her from the DUI. They would have insisted on a paper trail so the wire is plausible.

There is a reason why he chose the Cash Store in Midland, and other than location the most obvious link is the other location a few blocks from Deco. He is either familiar with the Cash Store setup and used them for a one-off McRobb/other unplanned transaction, or he has a pre-existing business or "business" relationship that is usually transacted at the Cash Store's Rexdale location. The last reason requires the smallest logical stretch.

Would it be stupid to suggest calling and asking about Rob? Maybe the cash store is run by a teenager or something..?

This is really getting out of hand. A woman who MIGHT know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows Rob Ford?!?!? Really?? She is a private person and doesn't owe anyone any explanations. She is an adult and can come and go as she pleases. No one here knows her or her family; she may have good reason for not keeping in touch with them. Or she might just be a bitch. Neither is illegal.

If it were witness protection, I'd hope she has the sense to not make a facebook account using her real name, but that's not your concern either. But if it's a more unofficial sort of 'hiding out' then, as Yaitsme noted, it's really creepy that some strangers are contacting her and posting info about her new life in Thailand on some forum, on a thread about the mayor's antics.

At this point the "there's a video with RoFo and a teenage hooker" story sounds less far-fetched than that this woman is connected to the Fords. I don't know why this discussion is on this thread. Maybe make an account at the websleuths site if you wanna pursue it, but I really think this is bordering on stalking.

Just because we can find things out and locate people...doesn't mean we should. I agree 100%. Cause also remember, this forum has many lurkers. All she needs is a bunch of folks trying to contact her and stress her the heck out over this. I'd say its the police that need the questioning about it instead of some lady who tried to go do something with her life.

who knows; it's not like "ethics" and "cash store" go together

I wonder if they still have the old "six for five" guys?

I remember a guy used to come around in his car with a briefcase loaded with cash hand-cuffed to his arm.

( This was before direct pay deposit and ATMs. )

Last edited:
The Elliot Rodger Santa Barbara shootings leave me thinking of Fordlandia in so many ways--maybe a bit of Sandro Lisi in his looks, or the PUAhate realm as analogous to IHTWOMRF, or even the likelihood of Rob Ford himself as someone who gave off alarm bells as a 20something possibly-homicidal desperate-virgin type. Just saying. (And maybe worth discussing--heck, maybe some of the Ford story under wraps involves youthful Elliot Rodger-esque undercurrents. Wouldn't be surprised.)

The Elliot Rodger Santa Barbara shootings leave me thinking of Fordlandia in so many ways--maybe a bit of Sandro Lisi in his looks, or the PUAhate realm as analogous to IHTWOMRF, or even the likelihood of Rob Ford himself as someone who gave off alarm bells as a 20something possibly-homicidal desperate-virgin type. Just saying. (And maybe worth discussing--heck, maybe some of the Ford story under wraps involves youthful Elliot Rodger-esque undercurrents. Wouldn't be surprised.)

Ummm, that seems WAY too far fetched. Lisi et al are just regular drug dealing scumbags with low intelligence, not murderous psychos.

^ Looking at how low the belt was at the end of the clip, it looked like the pants were about to have a "wardrobe malfunction".

I guess the 'lade is due to be released on Tuesday ( or is it Wednesday? ).

I wonder who will pick it up? ( Won't be Ms. McRobb, for sure ). I wonder if the old plates will re-appear, or if new ones will have to be issued?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back