8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://blogs.canoe.ca/parker/news/meet-rob-fords-new-friend/

Anyone want to bet that is the parking lot of the Marriot (Also seeing that Rofo is in a Robe)?
(Correction - looks like Greenstone) - just the same - what is a Bartender doing hanging out a Rehab clinic?

Nice Rehab Rofo - I would qualify that resort as an "Elitist" Spa... No?

My first guess on the location was what was the parking lot of "Pub 169" which was attached to the "Cranberry Marsh Cove" Resort which is now Greenestone. (I guess the bar is closed?)

Rob's teeth really stand out in that photo. Is that common for people with substance issues to also have oral hygiene issues?
It seems like his gums are shrinking away from his teeth. And the enamel is quite discoloured.

Don't worry about Rob, he's having plenty o' fun...

ddale8 9:04am via TweetDeck
Busy week in Toronto politics. At 6 p.m. today, the first Ford-less mayoral debate. City Hall Committee Room 2.

No wonder Renate wants to leave this bum. How can she tolerate this stuff.

I'm not sure why many of us are assuming that Renata has left/is leaving/wants to leave. A few UTers have left comments to that effect but I have yet to see or hear anything solid. Of course Ford is vile and we all think she should want to leave... but if even half the stories and suggestions from the press are true, this is a longstanding, severely dysfunctional, co-dependent relationship. I bet neither party feels that motivated to rock the boat.

Rob's teeth really stand out in that photo. Is that common for people with substance issues to also have oral hygiene issues?
It seems like his gums are shrinking away from his teeth. And the enamel is quite discoloured.

Maybe in contrast to the blinding model-white teeth of the bartender, but to me her teeth look unnatural and his look ordinary. Maybe what my dental hygienist would call "lightly stained" but certainly nothing to worry about.

In any case I don't think his personal appearance is what makes him unfit for office.

No wonder Renate wants to leave this bum. How can she tolerate this stuff.

This is the sort of thing that makes for explosive ammuniton in divorce proceedings. Especially the acrimonious kind.

I'm not sure why many of us are assuming that Renata has left/is leaving/wants to leave. A few UTers have left comments to that effect but I have yet to see or hear anything solid. Of course Ford is vile and we all think she should want to leave... but if even half the stories and suggestions from the press are true, this is a longstanding, severely dysfunctional, co-dependent relationship. I bet neither party feels that motivated to rock the boat.

I know, and more's the pity. Renata is probably - and rightfully - afraid of retribution from the family should she ever do the sane thing and begin efforts to rid herself of her toxic carbunkle of a husband.

Last edited:
My first guess on the location was what was the parking lot of "Pub 169" which was attached to the "Cranberry Marsh Cove" Resort which is now Greenestone. (I guess the bar is closed?)

I suspect you are right. On Facebook (where she posted the pic), she says "Heyyyyy no baking I don't do that! its really bright over cast and there is a huge metal fence between us...." and "He was working out".

Last edited:
Don't worry about Rob, he's having plenty o' fun...

ddale8 9:04am via TweetDeck
Busy week in Toronto politics. At 6 p.m. today, the first Ford-less mayoral debate. City Hall Committee Room 2.

Strange, I was *just* thinking this morning when the next debate would be, and hoping it was soon so we could see other candidates start to get a jump on getting their platforms out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back