News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I was not wearing a bathing suit but my workout clothes. I had just had a workout and it was sunny so I decided to go down to the water here and catch some rays for a minute,†he said. “I just took my shirt off and was soaking wet from the workout but I did not take a swim.†Ford said when he learned a photographer was taking his picture by the lake, he decided he might as well take a dip at the facility’s pool, which he finally did Sunday.

Wtf is that logic? "I think someone took a picture of me by the dock and assumed that I was swimming so I might as well get into the pool and have someone take my photo to prove that I'm not at my cottage"?

And wow, what are the odds that a personal "I am at rehab" story comes out right after he was photographed at a Walmart near his cottage.....

F him and F Warmington. This is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Quite amazing to see what appears to be beer cans in the back on the full picture in the Warmington article.

I feel this is another preemptive article by the Worm. Not sure why Warmington felt compelled to explain the incident about pictures of Ford take on a dock at his cottage and quote Ford saying it is not taken at his cottage....maybe it was.

I wonder what he got wind of that the "other paper" has. Hope it's more than one photo.
Was trying to see satellite of greenstone to see if they even have a dock but my phone isn't the best with sattelite pics lol

reporterdonpeat 9:11am via iOS
"I would hope that the time he has taken off has been put to good use" Deputy Mayor Norm Kelly on Rob Ford.

I wonder what he got wind of that the "other paper" has. Hope it's more than one photo.
Was trying to see satellite of greenstone to see if they even have a dock but my phone isn't the best with sattelite pics lol

There was a small dock when it was Cranberry Marsh Cove. It is likely still there. It's actually not to far from the highway, and with a decent lens, one could get a clear pic from the side of the road. They had a paddleboat you could take out from the dock, and a couple of "Muskoka" chairs. The cove, as I recall it was just this side of swamp, and pretty weedy. I'm not sure how good the swimming would be.

There was a small dock when it was Cranberry Marsh Cove. It is likely still there. It's actually not to far from the highway, and with a decent lens, one could get a clear pic from the side of the road. They had a paddleboat you could take out from the dock, and a couple of "Muskoka" chairs. The cove, as I recall it was just this side of swamp, and pretty weedy. I'm not sure how good the swimming would be.

okay, someone refresh my memory, so this rehab was once a hotel, then a failed spa/colonoscopy clinic (damn regulations) which was turned into a rehab (more profitable?) Am I remembering this correctly.

So Ford, who said that he got in trouble for giving interviews, is giving interviews. No enablers? F*** he's going relapse so bad if he doesn't get the whole enabling/changing toxic friends/family into his head.

St. Patrick's day is old? Someone needs to remind Ford that anything after he filed his nomination papers is most definitely current news.

"Mayor Rob Ford is hoping to make a big splash in the election campaign and put his first toe in the water Sunday."

Tinfoil hat alert...TOE IN THE WATER....Worms is totally here, you guys....

St. Patrick's day is old? Someone needs to remind Ford that anything after he filed his nomination papers is most definitely current news.

Looks like it's the typical fallback boilerplate "what's in the past" routine for Ford once the fake mayor is out of fake rehab.

If only there was some sort of collaborative calender app on the web.
Not on topic... But, seriously, what collaborative calender app would you reccomend? I am woefully dumb WRT this.
Has someone posted this to People of Wal-Mart yet?

grid
I think you are on to something! He would be a perfect Mayor of the People of Walmart.

okay, someone refresh my memory, so this rehab was once a hotel, then a failed spa/colonoscopy clinic (damn regulations) which was turned into a rehab (more profitable?) Am I remembering this correctly.

So Ford, who said that he got in trouble for giving interviews, is giving interviews. No enablers? F*** he's going relapse so bad if he doesn't get the whole enabling/changing toxic friends/family into his head.

Do you actually think he's not going to turn up dead within the year? There is no chance whatsoever that he cleans up. None. The guy is a lost cause, and rich. If he wants to snort the yayo off of a Cachet Lady's bum, he will. I (still) predict he wins in October, but, am adding that he's dead within the year. He likely thinks that a couple of jogs have strengthened his heart, and that he can do more coke than before Robhab... which will enable his (final) OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back