News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
One possibility that hasn't been brought up is that Jimmy could be having a little fun with the board to see people's reactions if he disappeared. He didn't really seem like that type of guy given his approach to posting, but you never know.

One possibility that hasn't been brought up is that Jimmy could be having a little fun with the board to see people's reactions if he disappeared. He didn't really seem like that type of guy given his approach to posting, but you never know.

And of course, we don't really know about the note. He could be just bluffing us all.
Meh. I blame ford.

JimmiT has forsaken the dots. They will never be put together again.

<sob>

Doug Ford said a few days ago that Rob's car is in hiding. The last thing JimmiT said was something about detailing Ford's car. Now he's missing. Connect the folks, dots.

Indeed.

FWIW, JimmiT pm'd me about a post looking for further info and sources, etc. I reflected for a bit, and thought, a) on the internet, nobody knows you're a dog, b) I appreciate the guy's input/insights, but...well, I have no idea who this person is and c) JimmiT could well be Kevin Donovan, Robyn Doolittle, David Price or Duggo hisself. You simply don't know. Deciding I didn't, we concluded our communication in a cordial fashion. Hopefully, no harm, no foul.

Point is, people of all walks -cops, press, pols and Parkdaliens - read the stuff here, whether speculation, baloney, warships or "too close to the truth".

Indeed.

FWIW, JimmiT pm'd me about a post looking for further info and sources, etc. I reflected for a bit, and thought, a) on the internet, nobody knows you're a dog, b) I appreciate the guy's input/insights, but...well, I have no idea who this person is and c) JimmiT could well be Kevin Donovan, Robyn Doolittle, David Price or Duggo hisself. You simply don't know. Deciding I didn't, we concluded our communication in a cordial fashion. Hopefully, no harm, no foul.

Point is, people of all walks -cops, press, pols and Parkdaliens - read the stuff here, whether speculation, baloney, warships or "too close to the truth".

he asked YOU for sources? yeah. good point. Im gonna lock my doors now.

GC and PF are one of my favourites too. :) I have seen him 3 or 4 times, and had a blast each time! Saw Bootsy in Seattle too, and that was one of the best as well.

Jimmi is probably just busy. It's summertime you know, he could be on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back