39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
paging les nessman, paging les nessman

Deadly shooting in Vaughan

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/deadly-shooting-in-vaughan-1.2668056

As an aside, if following the adventures of FoFam on this forum isn't consuming enough of your time, readers interested in organized crime on a broader scale can check out Gangster BB. The recent death of Carmine Verduci (d. Apr 24, 2014) of Vaughan was worthy of a thread: http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=774224

Was I the first here to openly question whether all was well in the Deco business? Seems like the articles of the last few days affirmed my questioning...

Last edited:
Yup. Ex-rower here--so been around some unbelievably strong legs in my time, albeit belonging to others--and 1200 pounds is simply impossible. 700 maybe for someone really, really strong and fit, which is hardly the case here. I know it's totally redundant at this point to knock down Doug's hyperbolic statements, but there you go.

Maybe. Maybe not. Just because Doug says Donnelly didn't refer them any business doesn't mean that's true.

How would that even be researched?
True enough. It even sounds like Doug is complaining, like, "We gave them the Deco tour, tried to use our political influence to talk City Hall into hiring Donnelly...and they still won't send business to us, those ungrateful bitches!"

True enough. It even sounds like Doug is complaining, like, "We gave them the Deco tour, tried to use our political influence to talk City Hall into hiring Donnelly...and they still won't send business to us, those ungrateful bitches!"

That. Plus remember folks, Doug LIES about everything, so forget the leg presses, the muscle cramps, the woman that Doug said Renata knows.
Just remember that Doug is a lying liar who lies about everything.

Yup. Ex-rower here--so been around some unbelievably strong legs in my time, albeit belonging to others--and 1200 pounds is simply impossible. 700 maybe for someone really, really strong and fit, which is hardly the case here. I know it's totally redundant at this point to knock down Doug's hyperbolic statements, but there you go.
I've seen people load up weights on a leg press machine and then move the seat back so all they're doing is straightening out the legs slightly. Something like this:

[video=youtube;hQhZJyVHf7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQhZJyVHf7o[/video]

It's not exercise, but it's a method used by people who want to brag about big numbers. (also, dangerously damaging to knees)

But it's all irrelevant. Doug is a lying liar who as usual, was lying to cover for his brother. I don't think calling out Doug should be left to reporters either. Instead of posing for pictures people should be walking up to Doug wherever he is and yelling at him, "Stop lying Doug" over and over.

Last edited:
I would love people to throw that in their faces when they blather on during campaigns, a la:
We saved a billion dollars!

What's in the past is in the past, Rob.

We brought subways, subways, subways!

What's in the past is in the past, Rob.

And so on.

Good luck with that, bro. The TO media are all various shades of Warmington.

Why the hell is he bench pressing, who is he trying to impress? He's an overweight, middle aged man who needs to be watching his diet better and doing cardio like brisk walking, light jogging or working a treadmill - not bench pressing any amount of weight in his condition and at his weight.
I swear this guy has a death wish.

If he was serious, Rob could be using a bicycle to go from and to home, instead of some stationary bicycle. But then he would not have privacy, can't have that.

If he was serious, Rob could be using a bicycle to go from and to home, instead of some stationary bicycle. But then he would not have privacy, can't have that.
Ford needs to drop a lot of weight before he could bike safely. But I agree with your point on the irony of someone who could tremendously benefit from biking being so hardcore against the activity.
It's even more puzzling because for a while he was (pretending to be) a high school sports coach, so you'd think he'd be a big proponent of cardio fitness for people once their high school football days were done. But he seemed or seems to be unable to put the dots together about the benefits of adult fitness and overall health.
Of course it turned out all that was a facade; the football coaching and politics were simply the cover story for his real life as an alcoholic crackhead.

Just as the stories about lifting weights are supposed to mitigate and excuse all his bad behaviours and illegal activities.

Does anyone know if that was Ford's regular parking spot?

That's the general parking area.

There is a section of reserved parking for the mayor and councillors ( "Councillor's Parking" ) directly under the ground floor of the Rotunda.

Last edited:
That's the general parking area.

There is a section of reserved parking for the mayor and councillors ( "Councillor's Parking" ) directly under the ground floor of the Rotunda.

That section may have been closed due to the power work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back