News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. Although after all the times that the Fords showed how easy it is to bypass / intimidate security personnel at CH you'd think they'd find a more secure location LOL.

These are the Fords we're talking about. Logic does not apply. They also lost the DVD given to them with the 2010 list created from Rob's reams of handwritten paper and promptly accused their former campaign manager of stealing.

According to the CBC article, Doug found out when a supporter in Calgary called him. Why does he have a Toronto Municipal campaign supporter list with a person from Calgary on it?

You can't really throw serious allegations around as if they have no more substance than schoolyard taunts. That sort of stunt tends to have consequences. Granted, the Fords have never suffered squat for a single thing they've done...but there is an election coming up. And the recent provincial election kind of proved that the people here want nothing to do with Tea Party-style extremism. Thug would do well to keep that in mind.

Meanwhile, as little use as I have for Karen Stintz, she might want to pull her thumb out of her ass, and actually (finally) hit back at the two bastards.

You can't really throw serious allegations around as if they have no more substance than schoolyard taunts. That sort of stunt tends to have consequences. Granted, the Fords have never suffered squat for a single thing they've done...but there is an election coming up. And the recent provincial election kind of proved that the people here want nothing to do with Tea Party-style extremism. Thug would do well to keep that in mind.

Meanwhile, as little use as I have for Karen Stintz, she might want to pull her thumb out of her ass, and actually (finally) hit back at the two bastards.

I think the fact Stintz is nor responding to the allegations suggests she's considering legal action.

I've been thinking, this list was a physical list or electronic? Dealing with one is different than the other, electronic theft these days can be construed as a terrorist act. Another thing, then whose office was the theft committed?

I do say that I am waiting for Dougie to say that Stintz is the most political candidate ever. :p

Last edited:
I've been thinking, was this a physical list of electronic? Dealing with one is different than the other, electronic theft these days can be construed as a terrorist act.

I do say that I am waiting for Dougie to say that Stintz is the most political candidate ever. :p

Jennifer Pagliaro ✔ @jpags

This isn't a campaign list, Ford says. It's the database of people who contact the mayor's office and whose contact info is logged.

Meaning a list of anyone who ever contacted the mayor. That the Fords are interperating as a supporter list. Because only fans of Robbie contact the Mayor's office!

Oh great, now I'll be getting emails from Karen Stintz because I've contacted the mayor's office on a number of occasions -- although I'm pretty sure he wouldn't count me as a fan :)

Meaning a list of anyone who ever contacted the mayor. That the Fords are interperating as a supporter list. Because only fans of Robbie contact the Mayor's office!

And those that have found themselves on Robbie's list by "other" means.

I received an email from the Stintz campaign this week. Don't know where they gathered my name from - I've never contacted her, and have never contacted the Mayor's office. I have filled out the Feeling Congested survey, and now receive Official Plan updates. Think I also signed some petition for the Code Blue action against the Portlands plans. Think they sent names to all councillours, because I'd end up getting replies as a result of that. I also can't get off Gord Perks' mailing list, although I've never contacted him either (except to request removal from the list). This supporter of the Fords' probably got caught up in one of these lists as well.

@MrIanMacIntyre 5m
TL;DR: Ford has been collecting campaign data for yrs, on city time, under guise of "returning phonecalls", & they're mad Stintz found out.

^^ THIS! ;)

I received an email from the Stintz campaign this week. Don't know where they gathered my name from - I've never contacted her, and have never contacted the Mayor's office. I have filled out the Feeling Congested survey, and now receive Official Plan updates. Think I also signed some petition for the Code Blue action against the Portlands plans. Think they sent names to all councillours, because I'd end up getting replies as a result of that. I also can't get off Gord Perks' mailing list, although I've never contacted him either (except to request removal from the list). This supporter of the Fords' probably got caught up in one of these lists as well.
I wrote to the councillors on the Executive Committee at one time requesting they take action against Ford. I now regularly get constituency updates from most of them. During the provincial election, I got emails from all of the party leaders although I don't remember signing up for any of them. There's obviously a lot of freedom in terms of how they populate their lists.b:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back