News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still has that defensive tone to his voice. It's like he's even trying to convince himself of his own bs.

And... he still isn't owning up to his personality. Substance abuse does not account for who he is inside.

coyleWERDZ 3:56pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
I've never heard anyone emerge from rehab and not specifically mention their children.

reporterdonpeat 4:05pm via Twitter Web Client
In text version of Mayor Rob Ford's speech just emailed out by his office, GreeneStone is spelled wrong (name of his rehab facility).

This.

He still has that defensive tone to his voice. It's like he's even trying to convince himself of his own bs.

Assuming he was not under the influence when making that speech, his inability to read words like "chronic" (!) and "Toronto" is truly pathetic.

He's going to pull the 'Hey, I went to rehab! I've been through real pain!' in council the next time anyone suggests he's heartless or insensitive about anything.

I wonder what deal was made to say GS 4 times?

I guess he is not aware that "chronical" is not a real word.

reporterdonpeat 4:05pm via Twitter Web Client
In text version of Mayor Rob Ford's speech just emailed out by his office, GreeneStone is spelled wrong (name of his rehab facility).

Bumbaclot.

I guess he is not aware that "chronical" is not a real word.

[video=youtube;XlVoD17y5y4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlVoD17y5y4[/video]

Last edited:
Y'know what I'm thinking? Sober Rob is kind of a jerk!

I think he looked medicated during the speech. He looked and sounded off. His whole speech was more of the same BS. His apology was an I am sorry if you were offended type of lame apology. I hope that the media now stops reciting his narrative and starts to report the truth.

I think he looked medicated during the speech. He looked and sounded off. His whole speech was more of the same BS. His apology was an I am sorry if you were offended type of lame apology. I hope that the media now stops reciting his narrative and starts to report the truth.

It flows better if you play the soundtrack from The King's Speech in the background.

And of course everything that he did wrong was the because of substance abuse, not who he is as a person.

coyleWERDZ 3:56pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
I've never heard anyone emerge from rehab and not specifically mention their children.

Yep, or how sorry they are to their spouse and all the lies they told their immediate family.

Mentioning taxpayers more frequently than family is very telling.

Based on my own experience I think Greenstone was a port in a storm and nothing more for him.

Let's see how fast we get some Kathy/Lisi/Bellisimo/Basso/Payman pics showing he hasn't cut ties.

P.S. If he really did cut ties with Lisi, now is Lisi's time to play RAT, he has fuck all to lose and lots to gain and it's well known he's a rat and those sorts don't fare well in the graybar hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back