News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it again this morning, now the clip is sponsored and all. Yesterday, you could see it without the commercials. Going viral. Maybe a team of buff shirtless joggers of all persuasions, heckling at the next opportunity ? Could do wonders for our rep.

Need a dress code for those of us who are not buff, don't jog, and would scare the horses if shirtless.

…. Ultimately they are a pair of spoiled rich kids who were never told NO by their parents.

Is that what they are? I overheard some guy at Pride calling Rob a "rancid two day old bowl of dog barf" but maybe you're right. But the Pride guy has a point and I asked him to repeat it cuz it has such a ring.

Y'all have a nice day now :)

Looking at it again this morning, now the clip is sponsored and all. Yesterday, you could see it without the commercials. Going viral. Maybe a team of buff shirtless joggers of all persuasions, heckling at the next opportunity ? Could do wonders for our rep.

There were commercials yesterday when I watched.

So four media interviews for Rob today. Here's the list: :p

ETalks' Ben Mulroney-Rob's rehab advice for Lindsay Lohan
Marilyn Dennis Show-how to make the best banana smoothies
CP24-Mayor Ford does the weather forecast at 5:30 and 6:00
CBC's Dwight Drummond-how to lose 50 pounds in 60 days

Is this a joke?

NickKouvalis Jul 01, 11:03pm via Twitter for Android
Doug =Mayor/DMayor/CoS/DComm/Manager/Press Sec & so on =Real reason I had to leave Rob. Drugs & gangs reason I couldn't go back

NickKouvalis Jul 01, 11:03pm via Twitter for Android
Doug =Mayor/DMayor/CoS/DComm/Manager/Press Sec & so on =Real reason I had to leave Rob. Drugs & gangs reason I couldn't go back

Of course, he would tell us AFTER, and not before - as if nobody know or even have hints of Etobicoke's worst kept secret.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back