8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddale8 1:37pm via Twitter Web Client
Doug Ford: "This is a curable disease. This is a curable disease, by the way." Rob Ford has insisted that he'll have it his whole life.

WTF???

ddale8 1:48pm via Twitter for iPhone
Doug Ford, when I pressed him on what racial slur the jogger uttered: "You can be racist against people who have a drinking problem."

Based on what I heard in the interview, he's going to go off on a bender shortly. He hates being cornered with reality, and that's what's starting to happen. He's red because he is furious. How dare we question him?

I believe he's what they call a "dry drunk"

Last edited:
ddale8 1:37pm via Twitter Web Client
Doug Ford: "This is a curable disease. This is a curable disease, by the way." Rob Ford has insisted that he'll have it his whole life.

ARGH! That man makes me want to punch him!
The same guy who swore he'd never seen DoFo take a drink, then was seen driving a barely-able-to-walk RoFo from city hall. The same guy who suggested a guy who repeatedly got drunk in public only had to limit his pops to the basement.

You know, even if RoFo genuinely wanted to get better, it will never happed with a guy like Thug in his life.

I'd like to hear some of the people here who have addressed the addiction/rehab side of all this say what they thought of Ford repeating that jargon and the extent to which he actually got it. It seemed to me he didn't really understand the disease aspect, except as an excuse, for example.

He sounds like a guy who just read up on what rehab is and he memorized some of the key words. He very clearly doesn't actually understand them.

Dougie is really something:

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 11 mins
Doug Ford, when I pressed him on what racial slur the jogger uttered: "You can be racist against people who have a drinking problem."

Alcoholics are now a race.

Disappointed that they didn't get into any of the Deco corruption. That should be the focus right now, not this Rocky III bs.

He sounds like a guy who just read up on what rehab is and he memorized some of the key words. He very clearly doesn't actually understand them.

I don't know what/who is more hysterical, pathetic, or frightening, the well-hab addict who evidently does not understand addiction, or the enabler that thinks addiction can be cured.

For the record, many people deal with addiction for various things, definitely more than Robbie is aware of, and his dismissal of people just because they are not addicts, well that is comical. Of course this is another bid for sympathy, he needs the votes and contributions folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back