News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Certainly unusual. MT @r4v4g3dsku11s Diane, Rob, Doug Ford, Jeff at City Hall, Jerry brings dry cleaned suits. Something brewing at CH?" - Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie · 23m

What, no Kathy? No family outing is complete without their morbidly obese cracked out junkie sister.

it's not a crazy idea. i mean, this family has been trying for ages to convince everyone (themselves included) that rob's biggest problem is his weight.

Back in 2013, before rehab, there was a river called Denial:
“He talked, we listened. I talked, they listened. We all had our say. And it was a real outpouring of feelings. There was nothing put on. There were no lies. It was just how we all felt about each other. What my expectations are for my family. We all walked away with a very good feeling. We walked away with a very good understanding of what I expect of Rob, how Rob feels, which I’m not going to share. I didn’t say ‘shape up or ship out,’ but I did say ‘Rob, you’ve got to maybe smarten up a little bit, get back online, I know you can do it. I know you are doing it.’

“He’s got a weight problem. He’s got a huge weight problem. And he knows that. And I think that’s the first problem he has to attack because this will change your whole demeanour. You have to change. You have to show the public that you’ve changed. Maybe you haven’t changed in your heart or inside, but you have to change. He said ‘I definitely want to change,’ and by changing you have to change your whole demeanour. And everything else will fall into place because you aren’t all the things that you’re being accused of. But you have to show the public that and you have to show yourself that. Show your strength. I know it’s difficult. He eats on the run. He’s frustrated. He’s attacked all the time. It’s terrible.

“He feels very ashamed of what he’s done to the family. So I said OK here’s what you do… Five steps: Get yourself a driver. Then after that you do something about your weight…. an alcohol detector in the car. And that will prove you can’t drive your car if you’re drinking so you’re just not going to do that. [Improve the company he’s keeping] absolutely, absolutely. See a counselor. Do get help. You could just go to a psychologist and just get help. They will help you through any problem that you’ve got.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11/07/rob-fords-mother-thinks-he-does-have-a-problem-his-weight/

Seems like we've hit everything in the homecoming speech except the booze detector, but of course, Robbie is saying he didn't drink yesterday or the day before...

AoD

Last edited:
Maybe he's living between the office and mother's house. Does he ever take Renata to any functions?

With Robbie's "companion" needing to take point in Robbie's "recovery" I'm sure it would be war with Diane for control. Renata is for breeding and show, and Kathy is just white trash that wants to be her mother, too dangerous off leash.

jesus, entire pysch textbooks could be written about the dianne/rob relationship. . .that 2013 story throws up so many red flags. the simultaneous emasculation of rob to his face ("what i expect of rob?" he's 40 for christ's sake!) and defense of him from the outside ("he's attacked! it's not his fault!").

i realize there's nothing original about saying this family is messed up, but there you go.

rfordw_0211.jpg

http://globalnews.ca/news/967315/ro...s-rare-public-appearance-to-stand-by-her-man/

1297545619896_ORIGINAL.jpg

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/05/blue-jays-opener-a-campaign-stop-for-politicians-of-all-stripes

apr12TrumpTower4.jpg

http://www.torontolife.com/galleries/donald-trump-tower-ribbon/#apr12trumptower4

Attachments

• rfordw_0211.jpg
    rfordw_0211.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,124
  • 1297545619896_ORIGINAL.jpg
    1297545619896_ORIGINAL.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 928
  • apr12TrumpTower4.jpg
    apr12TrumpTower4.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,202
Status
Not open for further replies.