News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not liking the Leeanne baiting that's underway on Twitter, from one poster in particular. She's not understood the risks of being a Ford pal - and doubtless soon to be unceremoniously dumped. She's blabbed a lot to the media which some might say means she's fair game. But it's nasty to go after her like this.

This isn't going to end well. She is in way over her head.

I don't know a more insipid occasional visitor here. You're the Graeme McEachern of the thread!

He's right. We do frown upon complete cut-and-paste of news articles that are available at their source and protected by copyright.

It's easy to cut and paste articles, but a summary and/or excerpt for the article with a link to the source is far better.

This isn't going to end well. She is in way over her head.

Very much agree. Also agree that the baiting of her that's going on is rather cruel, but even absent all that she's been posting all sorts of stuff, unprompted, that throws up big red flags.

I'm not liking the Leeanne baiting that's underway on Twitter, from one poster in particular. She's not understood the risks of being a Ford pal - and doubtless soon to be unceremoniously dumped. She's blabbed a lot to the media which some might say means she's fair game. But it's nasty to go after her like this.

Maybe, but from the tone of some of her posts, she's pretty damn nasty herself. Difficult to feel any sympathy for her; as others have pointed out, she seems to be a perfect fit in Ford's orbit of "friends."

Everybody go support the Art of Cheese in Scarborough! Edit: on the border, actually in Toronto, just west of Vic Pk.
11ford must go art of cheese.jpg

Attachments

• 11ford must go art of cheese.jpg
    11ford must go art of cheese.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:
Maybe, but from the tone of some of her posts, she's pretty damn nasty herself. Difficult to feel any sympathy for her; as others have pointed out, she seems to be a perfect fit in Ford's orbit of "friends."

Excellent point! She probably wanted in, but had to get a "rap sheet" first.

Last edited:
silver birch is 4 blocks west of vic park, so the cheese store is in toronto, not scarborough

Ha, just actually looked it up to confirm.
I am on the west side, so Kingston Rd is "Scarborough" to me, even though I know it starts in the beaches. :)

evvabeing - Thank you very much.

Do you know what time on May 12 you saved the copy? If the original post was 17 hours old when you saved the copy then it could have been on May 11 or May 12, depending on what time on May 12 you saved it.

Have you had any luck finding out who the person is or was behind the deleted user name Becky_BuckyBees?

Also, do you know if the [deleted] that shows on later copies of the thread means that the user name was deleted or, rather, that the account with that user name was closed/deleted? (I am not on Reddit and know nothing about how it works.)

Last edited:
?
Also, do you know if the [deleted] that shows on later copies of the thread means that the user name was deleted or, rather, that the account with that user name was closed/deleted? (I am not on Reddit and know nothing about how it works.)

The account is still very very active.

http://www.reddit.com/user/Becky_BuckyBees

It looks like she/he just moved to SF from Vancouver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back