News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
based on what little i've seen/heard so far, i'm incredibly despondent. i'm very, very tempted at this point to just say fuck it: toronto will get the mayor it deserves.

I know. I'm stunned at the boring, tripping over words styles that these idiots have. Ford is lying and no one is challenging him. I want to cry.

Are these candidates running for mayor of Scarborough or mayor of Toronto? What a lousy debate.

well, screw it. fair play to ford. when you can lie without consequence, and ignore the moderator's questions, and have your goon squad heckle the other candidates, why the hell not?

this is really turning into a "fool me once. . ." scenario, and increasingly it looks bad on the rest of the city, not just on rob.

He has a single person giving it and have the line be a single-file line so it can look longer.

Sounds like the way he runs the city's "customer service" -- instead of making sure that 311 is properly staffed, he wants everyone to call him so he can attend to their problem individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back