News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed that Ford's Facebook page has cut off the ability of certain people to make comments? And when I say certain, I mean me and all other likeminded observers. I liked and followed his Facebook page for a simple reason: so I could make crack referencing jests on every one of his posts. At some point following his release from rehab, I was no longer able to do this (i.e. the option to "comment" has disappeared). At the same time (and this is likely no coincidence), the general timbre of replies to his posts have shifted from what used to be overwhelmingly crack-based, to supportive. Anyone else experience this?

Guess he's going to bring the kids to every event to avoid questions:

Ann Hui
‏@annhui
Mayor Ford just cut off reporters' questions by saying "can you not ask these in front of my kids?" (He brought them to a media event)

"Is there any chance that you'll drop out of the Mayor's race and run for council?"

"Heh heh heh...You'd love to see that. You'd love to see that. I`ve got news for ya---I`ve never quit anything in my life. I`m not quittin`this, and we`re gonna win this on October 27th. So I dunno where you`re gettin`these rumours from, but you`ll see one guy, on October 27th...let`s just let the people...let the people do the talking.`

`So that`s no, you will not run for council in Ward 2`.

`anyway`s, that...that`s...anyway`s. I`m not even gonna answer that question. I`m gettin`re-elected as Mayor on October 27th

"Is there any chance that you'll drop out of the Mayor's race and run for council?"

"Heh heh heh...You'd love to see that. You'd love to see that. I`ve got news for ya---I`ve never quit anything in my life. I`m not quittin`this, and we`re gonna win this on October 27th. So I dunno where you`re gettin`these rumours from, but you`ll see one guy, on October 27th...let`s just let the people...let the people do the talking.`

`So that`s no, you will not run for council in Ward 2`.

`anyway`s, that...that`s...anyway`s. I`m not even gonna answer that question. I`m gettin`re-elected as Mayor on October 27th

He never quit booze, he never quit drugs and he never quit being a racist misogynic homophobe.

" Ford fest[...] -- everybody in the city is invited, this Friday, July 25th, at Tommy Thompson Park. Right at Lawrence and Brimley, like we've done before."

He actually said Tommy Thompson Park? It's at Thomson Memorial Park, named after David and Mary Thomson. Idiot.

And if it's a family party to honour his father, why in Scarborough instead of their part of town? Why do they need three parties for it, since I recall that they were planning to have one somewhere downtown as well?

Last edited:
Then all that need be done is have a PO Box with an "M" prefix for a mailing address and your good to go.....it doesn't make a difference where you reside...however if you are suggesting residency laws as that pertain to the elegibility to elect were also are in effect for contributions then there is another story....Charter Challenge

POs are not considered residency... and yes, the basic residency laws for voting are sufficient to start.

He said actually Tommy Thompson Park? It's at Thomson Memorial Park, named after David and Mary Thomson. Idiot.

And if it's a family party to honour his father, why in Scarborough instead of their part of town? Why do they need three parties for it, since I recall that they were planning to have one somewhere downtown as well?

You heard the man---everyone show up at Tommy Thompson Park on Friday.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat · 4m
City spokesman says Ford Fest doesn't have a permit yet but will get a permit because there are "no administrative reasons" to deny #TOpoli

Why would staff be working on organizing a family picnic for MINO? Wouldn't that be unethical?

As ethical as Lord Mammo's friends and family holding a "goodwill" dinner, organzed/run by staff, that charges $500 a plate to help him with personal debt.

We've attacked Kuwait so many times it's starting to get exhausting for everyone!

With current events maybe Kuwait should be Palestine? (there will be letters)

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat · 4m

City spokesman says Ford Fest doesn't have a permit yet but will get a permit because there are "no administrative reasons" to deny #TOpoli
Daniel Dale @ddale8 · 7h
Not even clear why it matters if the event is political - city rules say no parks permits will be granted to candidates during elections.

Except for the fact that a sitting politician can't apply for a parks permit during an election year?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back