8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a more accurate term for them would be "Wait and Sees"

You beat me to it, but I bet most of those "Undecideds" are waiting to see on the day if Tory or Chow is in the lead and will vote for whichever has a better chance. Technically I suppose that makes me an undecided at this point, too. I bet few, if any, of the undecided are for Ford but I do still like seeing ANYONE ahead of him by a decent amount even including the undecided vote.

@TOMayorRobFrod: New numbers point to victory: 37% think I am competent and trustworthy! "Most trustworthy: Ford 19. Most competent: Ford 18." #TOpoli

Welcome my Ford Nation guests, welcome to Fantasy Transit. Where all your transit dreams will come true...

...for a price or consequence you never expected.

If Rob Ford is Mr. Roarke, would Doug Ford be Tattoo?

(Reference to Fantasy Island).

I think a more accurate term for them would be "Wait and Sees"

I did a Forum poll recently, and answered undecided. I'm only undecided because I'll throw my support behind whoever has the best chance of beating Ford leading up to the election.

They should poll the undecideds in regards to who they are waffling between. It would tell a story as to how likely it is that Ford is actually in the race. How many of this 17% are up for grabs for Ford? Probably not much. As it stands, Ford would need the majority of those people to vote for him to win.

I think Ledrew would poll at about 2% for most competent to interview Rob Ford, showing just a slight lead on Wormington.

I am currently undecided on which of LeDrew, Agar or Warmington has been the top Ford ass-muncher. There's still two months, folks!

@joshvisser: CP24 cuts away from Rob Ford's biggest policy announcement to do sit-down interview with cast of 'The Maze Runner.' Fame is fickle...

^ Anyone whose received their 15 minutes will tell you trying to stay in the spotlight beyond that becomes a very expensive venture, and given how much Deco-dough has already been spent I can't see RoFoDoFo being able to outbid airtime from network tv show plugs much longer.

^ Anyone whose received their 15 minutes will tell you trying to stay in the spotlight beyond that becomes a very expensive venture, and given how much Deco-dough has already been spent I can't see RoFoDoFo being able to outbid airtime from network tv show plugs much longer.

Good point. As the election heats up Ford's media shenanigans are going to have less and less impact and look cheaper and cheaper in the face of actual ads from candidates with actual budgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back