News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Sobriety Coach kicking John Furr. Ford surrounds himself with people with no impulse control. Birds of a feather.

Not that he is likely to but he should pursue the matter in civil court - even if he doesn't win, there'd be a chilling effect on their campaign volunteers.

A civil suit would take years before it saw the light of day, he's got 8 weeks left before the curtain closes and this sad excuse for a camping team is put to pasture.

A civil suit would take years before it saw the light of day, he's got 8 weeks left before the curtain closes and this sad excuse for a camping team is put to pasture.

True, but from a strategy perspective you aren't pursuing it to win, but pursuing it to drag it through mud (and I am kinda curious to see how durable RoDoFo support for their beloved peons is).

Don't forget Sobriety Coach kicking John Furr. Ford surrounds himself with people with no impulse control. Birds of a feather.

And Sobriety Coach is nowhere to be found now.

AoD

Last edited:
No he couldn't. If the crown chooses to withdraw the charges, the accused has no say in the matter.

I only mentioned that because Rob and especially Doug are doubling down on their support of this volunteer.

True, but from a strategy perspective you aren't pursuing it to win, but pursuing it to drag it through mud (and I am kinda curious to see how durable RoDoFo support for their beloved peons is).

Exactly.

I only mentioned that because Rob and especially Doug are doubling down on their support of this volunteer.

Exactly.

Yes, but their wishes don't matter. If the Crown decides to withdraw the charges, the volunteer cant say "no thanks, I want my day in court".

Not that he is likely to but he should pursue the matter in civil court - even if he doesn't win, there'd be a chilling effect on their campaign volunteers.

AoD

Could he also make a financial claim against "The Rob Ford Campaign"? Not just the individual. They recruited him. It was in their office.

There's also Small Claims court.

I saw on Twitter (and it might just be speculation) that Rob was kicked out of the house and now he lives with his mom. Again, this could just be idle chatter.

ARRRRRRRRRRG Jimmi T why so cryptic? Out with it man!

The Hollywood Reporter

"Toronto: "Crackhead Mayor" Rob Ford's Possible Presence Making Regulars Nervous

Fresh out of rehab, the city's racial- and homophobic-slur-spewing leader is invited to the festivities — and is a hot mess"
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/toronto-crackhead-mayor-rob-fords-728374

FFS RoFo has got to go!

"On Friday, Ford confirmed Giroux served him with the subpoena last week at his mother’s Etobicoke home."

Why not at his own house?

Last edited:
I saw on Twitter (and it might just be speculation) that Rob was kicked out of the house and now he lives with his mom. Again, this could just be idle chatter.
The only thing worse than living with Rob when he's using is living with him when he can't use. He's also the type to carry home all his frustrations with the camping and take it out on his family. A bully has got to bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back