News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Did we ever know why the police were filing ITOs for search warrants? For the life of me, I can't recall what they wanted to search and whether they ever executed the warrants. TIA.

Lisis home, phones, iCloud, Fords phone records and gps coordinates

Question: Did we ever know why the police were filing ITOs for search warrants? For the life of me, I can't recall what they wanted to search and whether they ever executed the warrants. TIA.

The original one was for Lisi's home, I think? Then another one to get the stuff off of Lisi's iPhone.

The original one was for Lisi's home, I think? Then another one to get the stuff off of Lisi's iPhone.

I wonder if it's safe to say they didn't find anything on Lisi's phone. Maybe they should've hired the hacker who suddenly has all these nude celebrity pics?

That's what I was referring to. Weird Sandro took off on the girl he was supposedly waiting for outside the Star building. Must've been up to something. Wonder what cops were seeking search warrant for.

I don't think there was any girl! ;)
But what the heck was he doing at 1 Yonge? Visiting Sugar Beach? Someone tell him it's not that kind of "sugar" :p

Interesting to know he's still driving the RR.

Could it be that the police are waiting to make their big move against Ford right before the election? If so, unless whatever is going on is something really huge and deeply fucked up, it might actually end up tossing some sympathy votes his way. (Though I doubt enough to win.)

I wonder if it's safe to say they didn't find anything on Lisi's phone. Maybe they should've hired the hacker who suddenly has all these nude celebrity pics?

If sandro has nude RoFo pics I don't want them found! Ever!!
yuck.gif

This will never end. Would've been much better if Ford hadn't won the appeal after the football eff up. Saw an article on Atwood today and the interviewer asked her about basing character on Ford and her response was no because no one would ever believe it. Those of us who paid attention and knew of his rantings in council and the ACC incident knew this would go south, but not this far south...

This will never not make me laugh:

James said Ford was visibly impaired and got into an altercation with Lisi, knocking him down and pummelling him until he was “crying like a baby.”

Does that make me a bad person?

Ok, I think I need a bit of a recap on the Brazen 2 story arc. I've been spoiled by netflix having a season's worth all at once instead of the old school daily\weekly drama. What is real, what is red herring on this story arc?

-Stemmed from Project Traveller, guns smuggling, drugs, and gangs, and Merryl being talked about on wiretap, real IIRC.
-I thought a while back I remember reading\hearing Brazen 2 will not specifically charge Rofo, but it is investigating the office of the mayor. Huh, I'm kinda lost here, red herring, something changed, distraction cover?
-TPS or Giroux or someone might have said they know a crime has been committed, they're just crossing the t's, dotting the i and small j's. Real or red herring.
-Dirty cops in Rofo's pocket, or shielding Rofo\Fofam. Seems more real to me with every new info coming out. Is Brazen 2 after dirty cops as well, or just my wishful red herring?
-Murder or homicide. Why do they have a homicide detective on the case. Strange graffiti tags. Red herring, or Red Rum for real?

Hey, Jimmi, any reason you tweeted TPS about what you did today? Or were you just curious or what?

the really fun part of the new ITO is that it's not going to be based (apparently) on surveillance and all this other inside stuff but "a lengthy interview of Kathy Ford." Can't wait to hear what she has to say, especially given the speculation that she maybe somehow set Rob up on purpose (for alleged reasons I can't recall right now).

Maybe they offered her a plea deal that if she rolls on Rob they'll forget those toothbrushes, eh?
(And based on Doolittle's article, "Jugga" didn't seem too worried about his identity coming out etc. so he might have some interesting things to say too...One can only speculate about whether he was good enough to share the videos with the police.)

Maybe for having Scotty Mac arrested then beat nearly to death for wanting to complain about getting arrested. (major oversimplification of story 'cause I'm lazy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back