News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some easy predictions, Rob will be the best patient in the wing, ever. He's helping out other patients, even helping out the nurses and doctors. By the end of the week, the hospital would be asking Rofo to please stay and become their efficiency Viceroy.

Well done!

To those of you who mock a man with a potential life threatening illness: you are all truly disgusting and disgraceful human beings.

To Rob Ford: Swift recovery, swift exit from politics, lifetime of soul searching for your many mistakes.

It's very difficult to trust the Fords, and that is not our fault. And so far it is a "potential" life threatening illness, not confirmed. Let us wait and see.

Pedro Marques
@MetroManTO
Mark my words: before Friday, Doug Ford will be running for Mayor and Rob Ford will be running in #ward2 where he can win.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I just wouldn't put it past them. Mikey could go back to college.

To those of you who mock a man with a potential life threatening illness: you are all truly disgusting and disgraceful human beings.

Are we? Really? Tell me - why is Rob Ford's "potential life threatening illness" any more important than anyone else's that he should get sympathy?

He's a homophobe, a racist, a sexist, he's shamed this city and lied to this city and abused his position as mayor. We can mock him for THAT, especially since if he truly has been ignoring his condition for a long time it's just more evidence of his idiocy.

Smart men and women die. Dumb men and women die. This one may or may not. I don't care. Couldn't give a crap about his tumour, he should deal with that himself as so many men and women in this country and around the world do.

But mocking him? That's not off limits. He's not a saint because he's sick. If I get sick and take a day off work, people are like, "ah, are you feeling better? great cause we're so behind on all this shit now". Rob's been "behind on all his shit" for 4 years. He should have stepped down back when the first crack story broke.

Cp24 is nauseating tonight. I can only imagine what it will be like if Ford really is ill or does have cancer.

And to make it worse, now they're interviewing Warmington who just called Josh Matlow a creep

Last edited:
to those of you who mock a man with a potential life threatening illness: You are all truly disgusting and disgraceful human beings.

To rob ford: Swift recovery, swift exit from politics, lifetime of soul searching for your many mistakes.

@ cntower: FUCK you - you have never held the hand of a dying cancer victim on their way out. Been there!!!! Potential? Hope i am wrong and have to apologize.

Normally most people don't broadcast they are sick till they are REALLY sick.

My mom (at 62) went out that way (a 13 year Cancer survivor) - I was 35 years old. Dad died 2 years before. Dad went quick. Mom wasted away. We show more mercy for our family pets.

If this is a charade this family is a pox on all of us.

Last edited:
We're not the only ones wearing tinfoil tonight:

Pedro Marques
‏@MetroManTO
@roseskar @bconnolly00 @Kool_Camel Not suggesting he's faking it. Timed announcement. A tumor can be a slow growth. Not necessarily cancer.

Tumour as ace in the hole - genius. I find this credible. Let's see whether diagnosis is consistent with jungle gym climbing, subway staircase running Rob. Possibly lots of pain meds lately accounting for his weird slurry speech and overall out-of-it-ness.

Tumour as ace in the hole - genius. I find this credible. Let's see whether diagnosis is consistent with jungle gym climbing, subway staircase running Rob. Possibly lots of pain meds lately accounting for his weird slurry speech and overall out-of-it-ness.

Let's see if the actual diagnosis gets announced and confirmed.

AoD

sweetlou:
It's still kinda weird that they'd have the CEO in a live TV presser for something that is - supposedly - preliminary, instead of a public, generically written statement though. And my point being that the patient has every single right to deny further pressers containing real information regarding his diagnosis. As of right now, we are stuck with this suggestive quasi "diagnosis" of cancer and not much more, with the backing of a CEO. Not exactly my idea of a firewall.

AoD

Wondering if we're already seeing the bullyboy tactics at work: "We want your top man on this." CEO looked flustered and miserable to me.

BC @bconnolly00
#TOpoli Rent and watch the movie "Wag the Dog" staring Dustin Hoffman to understand Rob Ford's latest political manoeuvre #voteTO

Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back