News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! I just saw in the list for people running for mayor that there is someone with the name: Crack, Matthew.

So Doug went for it. So here's my question: what is this even about? Does he actually think he has a shot, or is this some kind of inexplicable self-sacrifice for the Ford family name/Rob's long-term career?

I cannot WAIT to see him get into any debate format---if he dares. I can't wait to see him defend his "track record," because unlike Rob, most of his recent fuckups are his own public actions, not his "personal life." So much belligerence. So many lies. He will melt down like a popsicle on a hot fucking sidewalk.

Last edited:
LOL! I just saw in the list for people running for mayor that there is someone with the name: Crack, Matthew.

Yeah, I was kinda bummed to see Al Gore and Happy Happy drop out of the race.

So Doug went for it. So here's my question: what is this even about? Does he actually think he has a shot, or is this some kind of inexplicable self-sacrifice for the Ford family name/Rob's long-term career?

Definitely a face saver for the ex Krackscandalburgermeister.

It might just be a case of "We've got all these signs and t-shirts anyway, so why not?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back