News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really curious how this will poll over the weekend.

Lenser:

The behaviour exhibited thus far by his family is one that not only knows the rules, but knows how to game them.

AoD

Yep. Depressingly true. This spectacle continues to tease itself out in a perfectly ghastly manner.

TE=W. K. Lis;921552]Let's see. List of establishments that may or may not get reduced business because of Rob Ford. Or no problem at all?

• Perkins
  • Steak Queen
  • KFC
  • LCBO
  • Tim Hortons
  • Esso
  • Deco Labels
[/QUOTE]
Greenestone Treatment Centre
deadmau5 Concerts
Mike Tyson One Man Show
Teds Diner
Dixon Bloods Drug Barn
Snow Records

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 7m
John Nunziata, lobbyist, former MP and mayor candidate, registering to run in Ward 12 against Di Giorgio. Says he's running because of Doug.

Apparently Nunziata also loaned 200 bucks cash to Doug to pay for registration. Didn't Mammo just endorse Doug? Can't buy loyalty and all.....

Glad I bumped up to 40 a page:

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 20 mins
Michael Ford running for Trustee in Ward 1.

I've said all along it was a scam. In fact I predicted a doctor's note to get out of the election a couple of weeks ago. No way was Ford going to be humiliated at the polls. I was parroting what FN would say.

I saw that and admired your prescience when it became true.
We have been had. I can see Diane has told Robby that it's Dougie's turn now.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 7m
John Nunziata, lobbyist, former MP and mayor candidate, registering to run in Ward 12 against Di Giorgio. Says he's running because of Doug.

Apparently Nunziata also loaned 200 bucks cash to Doug to pay for registration. Didn't Mammo just endorse Doug? Can't buy loyalty and all.....

The roaches are coming out of the woodwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back