8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancer

Never mind the drugs. The level of over consumption of many substances are well reported here, this certainly ups the chances of cancer for someone with a family history. Worst cancer causing substance: Right here from your friendly Perkins Restaurant:

m209-specials-pg-img-great-plates.jpg

Attachments

• m209-specials-pg-img-great-plates.jpg
    m209-specials-pg-img-great-plates.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 926
Heh heh heh

marc weisblott ‏@scroll 7 mins
Joe Warmington's radio show taking a bizarre turn with him almost weeping about how his credibility is being undermined by others in media

Poor Joey Worms!

What is this credibility he speaks of?

Reading Warmington's column today, and based on other recent comments too, I get the feeling Chow is playing politics with Ford's health. And once Doug joins the race he'll for sure be using it to drum up votes, no doubt.

Suffering and premature death? No - even Rob Ford doesn't deserve that.

But, Bin Laden, who you don't really know anything about, does?

When he admitted to smoking crack, a bunch of bleeding hearts claimed he has an addiction, a sickness and we must be sympathetic because he needs help. Do these same people feel that way about the addicts at queen and parliament, or Dundas and Sherbourn, who may or may not rob you in broad daylight? I don't think so.

Don't spoil the Internet search for dread diseases with practicality and reality, Patty! ;-)

Rob spent most of the past 4 years drunk/high or post-drunk/high. The two-handed drinking was a hangover, not Parkinson's, for Pete's sake.

Judging by FoFam's well documented history of drugs and violence (Kathy, Randy, etc...) Rob has probably spent last 24 yrs. drunk/high. Just speculating...

But, Bin Laden, who you don't really know anything about, does?

When he admitted to smoking crack, a bunch of bleeding hearts claimed he has an addiction, a sickness and we must be sympathetic because he needs help. Do these same people feel that way about the addicts at queen and parliament, or Dundas and Sherbourn, who may or may not rob you in broad daylight? I don't think so.

Yes, I do actually.

Reading Warmington's column today, and based on other recent comments too, I get the feeling Chow is playing politics with Ford's health. And once Doug joins the race he'll for sure be using it to drum up votes, no doubt.

I love the little throw-away at the end, Doug saying that Hotmail was "inacurate" with respect to the contingency plan aspect of the Rob and Doug mayoral switch-a-roo boogaloo Morris (and I think Kouvalis, although I can't find the NK quote just now) had talked about earlier in the week..

ETA: Morris' statement from natpo

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with feeling numb about it, Oriana. That's how I feel. Rob has sympathy and support from friends and family, as he should. He doesn't need mine. I'll save it for others — like that kid who got shot in the leg over the crack video, or the other kid who got tossed off a balcony in Fort McMurray. There would be less hurt in the world if Rob had told the truth when he first had the chance, IMO.

Agreed. Along with the allegations that the subject ordered beatings of those who got in his way. Not a shred of sympathy from this corner.

I have no shame saying I feel no sympathy. If I don't feel it, I don't. It has to come from within. Not sure it's evil though :).

That's about where I am. I don't actively wish him any harm, and I'm not going to cheer if he dies, but I'm not going to be crying either. He's a hate-filled person, and the municipal landscape will be a brighter place when he is no longer a part of it.

I feel immense sympathy for his children, but that has less to do with Ford's illness and more to do with the fact that those kids had to grow up with his as their father.

Last edited:
And gosh, do I ever hate this "doctors giving an update without any family present" -- as if it were a member of the royal family or the bloody pope. "His majesty's personal physician will be speaking to the nation about the grave condition of their beloved ruler." Gag me with a spoon.

I much prefer it because it won't be made up. I will believe what Mt Sinai says. If Doug were giving the update I'd instinctively want to believe the polar opposite.

Any word on when the presser will be?

Also, it still boggles my mind that this is where we are at in this epic journey.

Any word on when the presser will be?

Also, it still boggles my mind that this is where we are at in this epic journey.

5:00PM and No FoFam, just Doctors, so should be bullshit free. Nice of them to hold off 'till the 'work day' was over, Friday's productivity hit must have been into the million$..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back