News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think more crack video news will affect Dougs support, even though it's about His bro?

It's Doug's fault, he has married himself to Robbie's ineffectual career, come out as an enabler and general supporter of not just Robbie's ignorance but his own.

Do you get the impression that this poll was commissioned with the intended purpose of making the race look close, no matter how they had to skew it to make it that way? I do.

As in because that sells papers and gets clicks?

Not to dredge up old rumours, but whatever happened to that whole thing about a Ford sex tape with someone who appeared to be underage?

I was wondering about that as well. An old rumour for sure, but where there's smoke there's usually fire of some kind. With the FordBros it's likely to be a raging 1,000 acre tire fire so...

Yeah, I'm curious about that.

Actually, WOP as in With Out Passport which no sense to me since a lot of people entered Ellis island at that time.

(I know I'm niggling but I kinda feel left out at the moment.)

I thought the story was W/O Papers but it seems to be apocryphal and Ellis Island officers apparently didn't make anyone wear a W.O.P. sign. The more convincing explanation seems to be the Neapolitan term guappo, a form of address meaning approximately 'scoundrel' but related to (and derived from) the Spanish guapo, 'handsome'.

Total BS. Very few Eastern European Jewish immigrants converted to Christianity in Canada. And in Eastern Europe itself it was even more rare.

Apologies if I've missed it but it seems we are not acknowledging the Jewish diaspora.

A peculiarly Australian use of that term, to mean a person of Mediterranean origin. In the UK it refers to south Asians, sometimes Africans as well.

It comes from the English slang term "gollywog" AFAIK. Funny movie, tho'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back