News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
A suggestion that he can work with the left (red) and the right (blue), ergo purple? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Coalition)

That makes sense. In the military they call it Purple. ie: Military trades such as Cook, Medic, Clerk etc that can work in any Element ( Land, Sea and Air ).

From what I have seen over the last four years however, Rob and Doug do not play well with others.

I don't think anyone posted the amazing slam dunk of a quote from Paul Allen. Next time, Doug, you might not want to telegraph what's coming so it takes Tory longer than 10 seconds to produce a quote from one of the wealthiest and most respected businessmen in the world calling you a liar.

[From Don Peat's Twitter]
allen.JPG

Attachments

• allen.JPG
    allen.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 667
lmao everyone has an addiction in that family.. Deco labels is run by Randy Ford the dead beat dad.. Madison and Jonathan are Lisa's kids and they do live north away from Randy due to alcohol addiction and running around on her. He is a deadbeat father that only pays support for the daughter WTF is wrong with him, you have the two kids buddy pay for both of them.

Of course... Doug cancels at the last minute because Ari Goldkind is participating.

stephaniesmyth 10:30am via TweetDeck
Doug Ford will not be at tonight's Regent Park debate...will be watching @MapleLeafs instead...

Last edited:
Of course...

Doug Ford will not be at tonight's Regent Park debate...will be watching @MapleLeafs instead...

To be fair, I think a lot of people will be ignoring this debate to watch the Leafs game.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 2m2 minutes ago
"These sort of U.S.-style Tea Party smears & tactics have no place in Toronto politics" John Tory statement on Doug Ford ad #TOpoli

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 2m2 minutes ago
George Brown/Globe debate begins at noon. I will tweet what is happening. Chow and Tory both confirmed. Not sure about Ford.

Last edited:

Big surprise.

Last edited:
No!

Of course... Doug cancels at the last minute because Ari Goldkind is participating.

That sucks, this is in my area and I was really looking forward to booing Doug tonight, possibly even asking him about the lie regarding donating his entire salary to charity and if any of those charities helped Jews, or people in Regent Park, or people with autism, or....well, which specific charity got all the money.

Since the campaigns are looking at resumes, other than trying to keep his brother out of jail, what exactly has Doug Ford been doing the last four years?

As Ward 2 councillor, Doug Ford is on record as having:
- built a chain-link fence to stop foot traffic between the Dixon Towers and the nice residential neighbourhood next to it, which includes Windsor Road. Residents petitioned for the fence in order to keep drug dealers out of the hood.
- got permission for the developer of the Cloud9 condo on Esther Lorrie Drive to have 30 ad signs instead of the usual 10.
- donated $5K of his own money towards a grassroots program to upgrade playground equipment in Flagstaff Park
- held three community meetings and wrote a letter in an effort to help residents along posh Topbank Drive avoid having to fix driveway width violations
- promised to help a young local man to start a youth centre but failed to come through on any of his promises
- showed up to group of kids playing pick-up basketball at the Ascot Co-op, handed out pizza & shirts, christened them the "Rexdale Raiders", got a nice photo op, coached a game with Amin Massoudi (volunteer coach), and continues to claim that he started a basketball team.
- claims to have 'taken the bricks down' to Woodbine Live where he and Rob 'are building it themselves' although sadly no evidence of this can be found in the soybean field that currently exists on the site.

We've been researching Doug's impressive record as a councillor for Andray's campaign and we really can't come up with much more than this. Four action-packed years, folks. But then he was at city council 18 hours a day, every day, and also mentors youth, day in day out, and also finds time to go for runs in High Park and run Deco and keep up with his family geneaology, so I guess Ward 2 got the short end of the stick.

That sucks, this is in my area and I was really looking forward to booing Doug tonight, possibly even asking him about the lie regarding donating his entire salary to charity and if any of those charities helped Jews, or people in Regent Park, or people with autism, or....well, which specific charity got all the money.

Indeed. I wanted to ask him why the Fords voted against the Cabbagetown Youth Centre, the Cabbagetown BIA, and any number of other local community development initiatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back