News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if in their 40s with small children, and a very strong will to live, I can see that they would at least start off aggressively, even if there is not much hope.

We all have a very strong will to live. The question is, how strong is Rob's willpower?

Last edited:
Why is that?

Don't they suggest to walk, "Up one, or down two." at some elevators?

"Take the stairs if it’s just one floor up or two floors down."

“Up One, Down Two†Program
http://portal.ncdenr.org/web/sustai...ournal_content/56_INSTANCE_vZ5f/25608/2292368

I've carried a lot of people up and down stairs. I always found it easier going down stairs.

Two problems are centre of gravity and/or strain on muscles and joints, and of course ailments/treatments that effect those things. The one up/two down program is a great program but it does depend on health and depends on the strain your body can handle.

Two problems are centre of gravity and/or strain on muscles and joints, and of course ailments/treatments that effect those things. The one up/two down program is a great program but it does depend on health and depends on the strain your body can handle.

It's been well over five years since I had to put that theory to the test.

Tonight I'll carry my wife up one and down two and let you know how I feel in the A.M. :D

View attachment 35672

She is the only one addressing bus trains and overcrowding. Try taking the 54 Lawrence East bus. Those bus trains happen daily.

I just love hunting in packs.

Campaining at the Food Bank

A Bully Boy At the Food Bank.jpg

Kelly Girl

Attachments

• A Bully Boy At the Food Bank.jpg
    A Bully Boy At the Food Bank.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 683
From what I have been reading here, I am beginning to wonder if the treatment is worse than the cure?

The treatment IS worse that the disease, not from my own personal experience but assisting several others during chemo and/or palliative care. For the record I'm all for the individual's dignity, and control over their bodies, not the state easing it's conscience nor big pharma making money off an individual's suffering.

Agreed. And what say the right who are so afraid of Chow's tax and spend ways. While Tory pledges 50 mil per year and Chow pledges 20 mil?

50 mil is nothing compared to the billions in debt that the city will take on for the Dumbtrack plan and it's phoney financing scheme. And that's in addition to the Scarborough subway. If Chow is a tax & spend leftie, then Tory is a borrow & no-tax dummy. Which one would you prefer?

Last edited:
CityTV News just aired a promo advertising an "exclusive" behind-the-scenes with Karla Ford on her husband's campaign that will be aired tomorrow night.

Will we see scenes of her attending a synagogue to highlight her Jewish heritage, or will there be a sudden revelation at tonight's debate that she's actually Latina?

Anyone else find Dougie's statement that Ford Nation is not only the most diverse but also non-political laughable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back