Member Bio
Reaction score

PinkLucy

Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Hamilton
I hear you. I found out a close friend with whom I haven't talked in a few years died a few weeks ago. She was having short term memory issues, they discovered a tumor and she didn't survive long past the biopsy; an extremely aggressive tumor. Four weeks ago she had no clue, a week later she was dead.
Woah, do we know the same person??? Scary how life can change in a minute, isn't it?

casita

Member Bio
Reaction score
I don't know what "P word Doug refuses to use". Toronto awaits with bated breath, as we did for yesterday's "endorsement".

But, I don't believe, "When are you going to be Premier" gets asked very often anymore around the dinner table. I would however be interested in seeing Doug's reaction if ever asked.

I believe that ship sailed after the G and M investigation: The Ford family’s history with drug dealing.

ETA Changed baited to bated. :eek:

Last edited:

wheeler98

Member Bio
Reaction score
I don't know what "P" word they will tell Avery is unutterable in the DoFam household. Toronto awaits with baited breath, as we did for yesterday's "endorsement".

But, I don't believe, "When are you going to be Premier" gets asked very often anymore around the dinner table. I would however be interested in seeing Doug's reaction if ever asked.

I believe that ship sailed after the G and M investigation: The Ford family’s history with drug dealing.

Most Political post about "p"s ever...

Jimmi T

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
I don't know what "P" word they will tell Avery is unutterable in the DoFam household. Toronto awaits with baited breath, as we did for yesterday's "endorsement".

Imagine if that buffoon was premier?

L23

Member Bio
Reaction score
I don't know what "P word Doug refuses to use". Toronto awaits with baited breath, as we did for yesterday's "endorsement".

Casita, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, stop eating worms.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.