News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just see this as Rob being an attention whore. His family pushes him around, his bros bully him, his wife & kids are fed up with him, his friends have bailed. Nobody loves Rob except the common folk who for some incomprehensible reason line up to take a photo with this sad dying incompetent wreck.

You pretty much nailed it, IMO. Rob's psychology is partly rooted in a desperate need for positive attention. It's the reason he's in politics. His notion of "governing" has nothing to do with the job — and everything to do with getting people to say nice things to him. Ergo, phone calls, potholes, piles of sand, TCHC visits.

Meantime, have there been any reports on Rob's overall condition from yesterday's encounters? I'm curious to know if he's looking/sounding a little stronger than he did earlier in the week.

View attachment 35797

Every time I get an inkling of sympathy for that oaf, his arrogant idiocy yanks me back to "go away". What a legacy.
https://twitter.com/JColdrick/status/523106604666077184

Doug Ford and John Tory in happier times. View attachment 35798
https://twitter.com/jwPencilAndPad/status/523105463739887616

Nice sign placement...
View attachment 35799
https://twitter.com/KurtHalfpenny/status/523108740690481152

Daniel Dale:
Chow says there's "absolutely not" anything that could happen to convince her to informally withdraw from the race.

"So if Doug Ford wins, we can all thank @oliviachow's vote-splitting stubbornness."
https://twitter.com/ksdaniels/status/523109458847997952

I don't think Doug can win. It seems his ceiling is in the 25-28% range at this stage, like it was for Rob. But yes, Olivia is obviously splitting the anti-Ford vote. Like any other candidate would. I only wish she would not let Doug get away with everything.

How does one look at his/her previous posts or those of other users on this forum? It seems very incomplete when I use the obvious search functions. There also seems to me no option to view all previous posts of a given user, including oneself, in chronological order. Am I missing something?

Hi deathsilver. I've been enjoying your posts. The search function is broken. Its frustrating. It worked at one point so old posts are visible (early members entire history) I think the high Rob Ford traffic overwhelmed the site or it may be coincidental timing. I read the entire thread when I joined, I was off sick from work. The little comma looking button in a requote at least gets you back to the original post thats being quoted from.

Tory won't be at the debate tonight, so it is just Chow and Ford.

If I were Nick, I wouldn't let JT get back into the ring solo against that tag-team. Not without Ari for back-up, and a decent referee. And those FN howler monkeys scaring the crap out of people. OMG

Glad that Nick give JT a time-out. He's earned it.

Doug's on the ropes, and Olivia is on the canvass. Let the two of them trade body blows. I doubt they will, most of the rage will likely be directed at MISTER Tory! ( What's your story! LOL )

View attachment 35814

Last edited:
If I were Nick, I wouldn't let JT get back into the ring solo against that tag-team. Not without Ari for back-up, and a decent referee. And those FN howler monkeys. OMG

Glad that Nick give JT a time-out. He's earned it.

Doug's on the ropes, and Olivia is on the canvass. Let the two of them duke it out.

View attachment 35814

Respectfully, housing is too important of a topic to skip.

So was TTC debate.

Ari does my heart good.He might be wasted at the municiple level. (Wasted as in squandering his talent not the more Fordian meaning.

Last edited:
Hi deathsilver. I've been enjoying your posts. The search function is broken. Its frustrating. It worked at one point so old posts are visible (early members entire history) I think the high Rob Ford traffic overwhelmed the site or it may be coincidental timing. I read the entire thread when I joined, I was off sick from work. The little comma looking button in a requote at least gets you back to the original post thats being quoted from.

OK. Pitty, but at least it was not me being IT challenged!
Need to rely on memory and Google now!

Best you can do is a Google search: "Search Term Username site:urbantoronto.ca".

Here's an example

I never see anyone in that Mayfair Drapery place. It has to be a front for some illegal activity.

Tory won't be at the debate tonight, so it is just Chow and Ford.

Maybe they invite Ari? Will Chow and Doug debate each other or just sling mud at the absent candidates?

She didn't say what he was doing or why it was appropriate. She just made a statement. Oh wait, she works for a Ford.

Respectfully, housing is too important of a topic to skip.

So was TTC debate.

Is there a record somewhere of how many debates each candidate has attended? I would count the RoDoFo switcheroo as one candidate.

Maybe they invite Ari?

Doug will bail.

Ari versus Ms. Chow?

Pls call @311Toronto abt #DougFord illegal sign(per ElxnOffice)Sobeys plaza,120TheQueensway #Ward5 #Etobicoke
https://twitter.com/nadia_fordham/status/523123744592887808

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back