News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some things in Goldkind's policies that for me are sticking points, but in general I think he's at least a fresh and lively candidate. Why is he not allowed on the podium, when someone like Doug *ahem Screwjob Switcheroo cough Parachute Candidate ahem* oh my sorry for the cough there. As I was saying, why is Goldkind not allowed on the podium, when Doug seems afforded way more courtesy for some reason. Almost looks like there's some kind of elitism or something.
He's not allowed on the podium because Dougie will pout and go home

From where? When you google that exact phrase, you get no hits, so you obviously haven't copied it verbatim (Latin for "word for word").
... sigh ... I should have written:
one "who does not eat meat, and sometimes other animal products" rather than
"one who doesn't eat meat, and sometimes other animal products."

I copied the words verbatim ... I simply failed on the punctuation. :)

4,670 hits now - https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&...at+meat,+and+sometimes+other+animal+products"

Last edited:
"Don't call 311...call your councillor", Dofo. Apparently Etobicoke apartments are overrun with rats of the Lisi variety...

Daniel Dale@ddale8
Chow: "You notice that John Tory is not here...he will not look at you in the eye on the housing issues...doesn't really have much to say."

Daniel Dale@ddale8
Chow: "Feel very comforted that he didn't come - just know that he didn't have a lot to say." Then pivots to the wait list, TCHC backlog.

I wonder what's the truth behind Chow's statement.

Daniel Dale @ddale8
Ford entirely dodged the question on badly run private buildings by talking about TCHC. Chow with a detailed answer.

Say what you want about Olivia Chow, but she knows about this kind of thing.

Daniel Dale @ddale8
PS: D!ONNE Renee is being allowed to sit silently at the head table beside Ford.

As Doug talks about the at-risk youth he saved with his "basketball program"...

ivortossell 8:10pm via Twitter for iPhone
I worry that we are whitewashing what happened here these last four years in this campaign.

Daniel Dale @ddale8
Ford then rants again about the TCHC spending scandal. Now that he has exhausted his anecdotes, it seems, he's having some trouble.
Shawn Jeffords @Shawn_Jeffords
Ford now saying he doesn't have any political insiders supporting him. Attacks Tory. #TOpoli
Daniel Dale @ddale8
Ford talks TCHC parties instead of answering on co-ops. Shouts of "who cares!" and "answer the question!" and "here we go."

Doug can't seem to get through a whole debate without having problems.

Doug can't seem to get through a whole debate without having problems.

At least he remembered Karla was Jewish this time:

Daniel Dale @ddale8 · 2 mins 2 minutes ago
Doug Ford praises churches on child care. And then mosques, and temples. And then, remembering his wife's bloodlines, "Synagogues!"

This crowd is smart. They are asking Doug tough questions regarding past votes.

Audience member asks Ford about his record voting about private landlords. He voted for a cut to tenant defense fund, he says. #TOpoli
Daniel Dale @ddale8
Ford says he doesn't know what vote the man is talking about, really, but "there's always a reason" for how he votes.
Man brings record of votes up to Ford to prove it. #TOpoli
Shawn Jeffords
@Shawn_Jeffords
Ford says he is forced to admit, when it comes to this, he follows Rob's lead. #TOpoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back