News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else heard rumours of under-aged hookers in Hamilton? I heard that from someone who works at Woodbine Track in Toronto.
There are probably under-age hookers in most major cities and I am sure Hamilton has its fair share of them.

Nobody could do more to repair Toronto's international image than the voters of Ward 2. Millions could be spent on a post-Ford PR campaign that only be a fraction as effective.

If Ward 2 votes Ford, the worldwide headlines will scream Toronto voters return Kracken Skandalburgermeister to City Hall!

Is it better to support your local world famous doofus, or become one yourself? C'mon Ward 2 people, Toronto needs you! Vote for Andray!

Last edited:

ugh... FN nutter

found a link on their FB to a new email sent out to the flock by MamaFo
https://vr2.verticalresponse.com/em...Lzc2OTY1ODE0MTM3NDY=/NtDHL2E78E-12ZQrluL3Ag==

Dear Friends -

Our family has called Toronto our home for generations. Both of my sons Doug and Rob, love our City, and they are passionate about serving Toronto residents.

As you know Doug is running to become our next Mayor. Doug has always worked for the people. He wants to continue what he started four years ago, as a City Councillor.

I know that Doug will be the Mayor Toronto needs. Doug is kind, caring and passionate, he has the conviction to get things done.

But we need your support. It is very important that you remember to vote this coming Monday, and please remember to bring your friends and family with you.

If you need a ride to the polls, or know somebody that does, please call Doug’s campaign office at:

416.751.FORD (3673) extension # 2

Sincerely,

Diane Ford

Comment on what happened in Ottawa yesterday.

Didn't want to start a new thread; being that this is the most active "Toronto Issues" thread, I'll post here... No talk on UT about what happened on Wednesday in Ottawa? Not a peep? No opining, linking or referencing? Are we that into ourselves that not one comment has spewed forth about what happened in our nation's capital? What a waste of a forum with I'd guess a few thousand members... It confirms a lot of bad stereotypes about Torontonians, IMO... When does an attack on our country become a "Toronto" issue? Oshawa? Scarborough?

OK how's this:

It is interesting that all those modern weapons and young men in action movie costumes, and the House of Commons would-be-shooter is downed by an aging, but alert and well-trained House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms using with a small old-fashioned pistol. Makes you think.

OK how's this:

It is interesting that all those modern weapons and young men in action movie costumes, and the House of Commons would-be-shooter is downed by an aging, but alert and well-trained House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms using with a small old-fashioned pistol. Makes you think.

Probably could've taken him out with that bad-ass mace: http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.2067493

Doesn't seem like it, although she's retweeting others' tweets about it. She also posted an invoice showing 'Nick and Doug' sent $97 worth of flowers to SAL in 2010, billed to Deco, attn Rob Ford. This was in response to someone reporting that SAL on 680News referring to Domise as 'that other man, I won't even say his name ... awful'.

ETA: She referred to the upcoming story as a 'newspaper rumoured false claimed thingy mcdingy', which suggests something a Ford claimed turned out to be false, so probably not the Lisi sign story.

1. JM first tweeted the invoice quite a few days ago now. She seems to tweet it roughly each time SAL rears her head with the next new bit of demented bile. The added interest is that, while the invoice was addressed to Deco, Ford claimed the cost as a camping expense (I assume on the basis of claiming that the invoice was paid from his camping account despite the addressee name or that his camping account reimbursed Deco).

2. "Newspaper rumoured false claimed" is word salad from a tweet by the receptionist-on-leave McEacheran. (Obviously he has started taking public speaking lessons from Doug.)

ETA: "Thingy mcdingy" is a grace note added by JM to McEacheran's gibberish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back