News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please TV gods, show us the expression on Doug's face when he sees the final results.

No kidding. I cannot wait. I have patiently waited for months upon months to gaze upon Doug as he miserably chokes down the juicy shit taco he is about to be served.

Bon appetit DoBro! Be sure to clean your plate.

Well, the sovereign's flag does displace the Canadian flag when the king is physically

I left work a half hour early and was I and out at the Bloor and Dundas polling station in under five minutes. My wife went around Six and waited for about thirty minutes. It was effortless and well run. They said they've had a really good steady turnout. And that is your pollin report from ward 14.

Well, the sovereign's flag does displace the Canadian flag when the king is physically

I left work a half hour early and was I and out at the Bloor and Dundas polling station in under five minutes. My wife went around Six and waited for about thirty minutes. It was effortless and well run. They said they've had a really good steady turnout. And that is your pollin report from ward 14.

I vote early but lots of activity in Ward 30 walking the dog. The big guy was happy, got extra love from Tory and Chow supporters. ZERO Ford supporters to report here.

As the end comes near, perhaps the most disappointing lie Ford made was 4 years ago tonight. He said, 'For those who didn't vote for me, please allow me to spend the next 4 years to earn your trust,' or something along those lines.

Instead he spent the last 4 years pitting neighbourhood against neighbourhood. Forget the personal life scandals, forget any money he did or didn't save, and forget transit. I am hard pressed to think of any politician who judged whether a constituent was good or not based on where they chose to live. ESPECIALLY framing it that it is bad that they live in a high valued area!

Just went by our polling station and there was easily over 100 people lining up to vote. Sadly I don't think all of them will get to do that by 8pm. Bodes well for voter turnout if it is not an isolated station.

Voted at a church in Ward 27. Effortless. Was no. 7 or 8 in line at my table (middle of the alphabet initial), but that took less than 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back