News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my choice for mayor but at least now the adults can get back to work.

I couldn't believe it when Global broadcast Rob talking about beginning the campaign for 2018 and then cut off without even going to Tory's headquarters to listen to his speech.
When did Rob get elected supreme leader of the world (and never ending campaigning champion?)
Tory really has his work cut out for him. I hope he succeeds in keeping every Ford in the background for the next 4 years until ranked balloting is installed,

Does anybody understand what's going on with CityTV's livestream. All I've been able to see is a woman driving around in a car, listening to the radio and ready updates off her cellphone to no one in particular. I think they're streaming the feed from a roving reporter who's only supposed to show up for cutaways.

Flipped over to Global just as Robbie was finishing his babbling. The announcer mentioned that Rob Ford was sucking up the oxygen on Tory's night. How is it possible the press can't seem to get that they are the ones holding the nebulizer?

CP2Ford now waiting for that hideous Ford RV to arrive. And they have a reporter waiting at the door. Ugh!

Headline: "Doug Ford Arrives" with voice-over by MaFo. That's enough for me tonight.

Last edited:
Rob's giving a rambling scrum at the camping HQ. With his hair loss he could be Mike Duffy's cousin. Although he more closely resembles Kingpin.

He really does

aaaaakingpin.jpg

Attachments

• aaaaakingpin.jpg
    aaaaakingpin.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 724
Low expectations...

GraphicMatt 9:15pm via Echofon
Trustee-elect Mike Ford is here. He said "thank you very much" as he walked past me, which I guess you could count as an interview.

Last edited:
Olivia won more votes today than Jane Pitfield (188,932) in 2006.

And the fuckers at Ford camping HQ booed John Tory.

WTF is wrong with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back