News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to take you to some rural parties :)

Not to diss the rural people -- I was one for many years -- but I found myself shocked and appalled on many an occasion. Probably why I couldn't wait to get back to the city, where I can also be shocked and appalled in different ways :)

You have to be strong to survive in this city.

Ford Nation, Toronto.

Toronto Elections released the final poll results for the wards. The poll with the highest percentage of support for Rob Ford in Ward 2 was Poll 16, where 82% of the electorate voted for Ford. Coincidentally, the parking lot that held the most recent Ford Fest is located in the poll.

A map of the poll (and entire ward) can be found here:
http://www1.toronto.ca/City Of Toro.../ward maps/2014 Ward Maps/2014_polling_02.pdf

Poll by poll results:
http://www1.toronto.ca/City Of Toro...esults PDFs/2014 Election/2014-Councillor.pdf

Can the Sun send him back to Ukraine or some other hotspot, like I don't know, Northern Syria?
The Sun has fallen so far, I don't think they have foreign correspondents anymore. The Star had several people in the mideast during the Arab Spring. The Sun's travel budget restricts them to walk no further than Regent Park.

The Sun has fallen so far, I don't think they have foreign correspondents anymore. The Star had several people in the mideast during the Arab Spring. The Sun's travel budget restricts them to walk no further than Regent Park.

Maybe we can get a Kickstarter campaign going to send Sue Ann Levy far away. Like Venus maybe.

I went to college with Jenny Yuen, their general assignment reporter. The media thing wasn't for me, so I dropped out and eventually switched to accounting and finally business.

Last edited:
What? You mean you didn't enjoy spending your day calling people you didn't know and annoying them because your editor told you to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back