8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/529683489206312960

Mayor Rob Ford's office fish tank is being cleaned. I'm told the fish are being moved to his council office #TOpoli

Those poor fish...

Aw, Mayor Troy wanted those fishies

Troymcclure.png

Provincial Tories may theoretically have more safeguards, but if this is the same pack of dunderheads who thought Hudak would make a fine choice for leader, who could make inroads into the GTA, and Premier material".

Lets see, Tory failed as a Premier candidate but got elected Mayor on his second try. What makes a failed Mayor candidate think he can win the Premiership?

I am sure the OPCPO exercises more sound logic that what is being forecast... one would hope.

Provincial Tories may theoretically have more safeguards, but if this is the same pack of dunderheads who thought Hudak would make a fine choice for leader, who could make inroads into the GTA, and Premier material".

Lets see, Tory failed as a Premier candidate but got elected Mayor on his second try. What makes a failed Mayor candidate think he can win the Premiership?

I am sure the OPCPO exercises more sound logic that what is being forecast... one would hope.

You will recall Tory failed to become mayor before he successfully became leader of the opposition.

A question for Rob Ford's Toronto post -apocalypse: be it resolved that the middle class as we knew it voted for Chow. Problem was, they've all moved away...

When the middle class "disappears" where do they go? Do they just crawl over to a pit somewhere and die, dinosaur-style? Somehow I don't think so. Any thoughts?

Personally? Muskoka

The hallway outside our office is lonely. Where are my communist buddies? You know you miss me!
https://twitter.com/graemeTO/status/529708810546716672

It's too soon after the victory to fraternize with the conquered regime, in my opinion. I would avoid any unofficial interaction, discussions or arguments with them until after the transition of power is complete.

don't see any of these Graeme links you guys posted. How does he keep making his account disappear and reappear???

How would anyone know what kind of screensaver Ford's computer had - he never used the thing...
someone should turn that computer on..., just to see the Windows98 start up screen again. :p

Wasn't his screensaver a taped-on picture of his Dad?

It should be remembered that anything that has to do with computers, including twitter or the internet or urbantoronto.ca, is done through an intermediary. Rob Ford seems to be computer illiterate, unless he uses a couple of the apps on his smartphone. Which means its "censured" by his staff. Anything of interest has to be printed out for Rob on paper.

Look at this image from his pulled campaign video, showing him returning phone calls. His list of phone numbers are handwritten, while his computer monitor is off. Several photographs are taped to the monitor.
View attachment 31033

Not a very "efficient" use of available resources.

don't see any of these Graeme links you guys posted. How does he keep making his account disappear and reappear???

Looks like a post and run!

Last edited:
I'm really going to miss you guys - such sharp minds, and sharper tongues. Yes, I know, one must never put a comma before 'and', but it just seemed so right.

I'd get my staff to add their office supply requests to Deco's order. Or maybe tell people to suck it up and buy a pencil and a notebook. If copier services are a common service, you can bet that's where Rofo's office supply consumption would have gone anyway. He doesn't use a computer.

As we all know, there is a layer of deception in these astonishingly low figures. But they will remain on the books as part of his legacy. Probably without context..

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 5.57.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 5.57.16 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 5.57.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 5.57.30 AM.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 653
  • Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 5.57.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 5.57.16 AM.png
    281.1 KB · Views: 673
Status
Not open for further replies.